Fender Bender
2434 posts

Re: Day 69: Pre-Order Costume Poll, Part 5

Nov 12, 2012

Can someone tell how Jak's costume is off?

Message 21 of 39 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Nov 12, 2012

1. Ratchet

2. Dante

3. Drake

4. Jak

I don't want to sound like a Jak hater, but I just don't see that much about this costume that makes him stand out from his original costume.

Message 22 of 39 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Can someone tell how Jak's costume is off?

"Im beginning to wonder that myself" -(anyone see what I did there)-(lol)

I totally agree. I have a video of classic Jak. Only thing thats off is that thr brown ropes around his arm doesnt hang as long as it did in the first game.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 23 of 39 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Plasmakirby wrote:

1. Ratchet

2. Dante

3. Drake

4. Jak

I don't want to sound like a Jak hater, but I just don't see that much about this costume that makes him stand out from his original costume.

Thats only because you didnt play the series. This costume he wears is from his first game which peopled loved the most. Then it was Jak 3. Thats why Jak II will also be his alternate costume within the game.

Jak trilogy animated pics.jpg

Jak 3_.png

Only time will tell.
Message 24 of 39 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Nov 12, 2012
1 - Dante (for cool factor)
2) Jak and Daxter (also cool factor)
4)Rachet and Clank (spacesuit is meh to me)
4 - Drake (he looked cooler in his first costume)

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 25 of 39 (118 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 12, 2012

1 - Ratchet 

2 - Jak

3 - Drake

4 - Dante

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 26 of 39 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Nov 12, 2012
1.Jak ( memories ) , 2. Drake ( cool enought ), 3. Ratchet, 4. Dante

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 27 of 39 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

BlueDiamond, I literally just bumped Ratchet up from last because of the concept art being inaccurate to what his costume really is. I didn't change anything else (when Jak was above Ratchet, you had no issue). Hell, you can see my reasoning for each of them in the part I struck-through, with the only change being Ratchet's.

While I'm here, I want to stress again to everybody that voting for ALL of these threads end at 3PM EST TOMORROW, so make sure to vote by then if you want to get counted!

Edit: You know what?  You've got a point for once.  There are some differences between Jak's pre-order concept art and his actual in-game pre-order costume, and I didn't take those into account when I updated to account for Ratchet's differences.  And to be fair, those discrepancies in Jak's costume DO affect my ranking of it.  So, in fairness, I'm going to for the second time edit my own vote to reflect that, partially because of what I just said, and partially because I feel my reasoning for Dante's costume is pretty stupid in retrospect.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 28 of 39 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 12, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

BlueDiamond, I literally just bumped Ratchet up from last because of the concept art being inaccurate to what his costume really is. I didn't change anything else (when Jak was above Ratchet, you had no issue). Hell, you can see my reasoning for each of them in the part I struck-through, with the only change being Ratchet's.

While I'm here, I want to stress again to everybody that voting for ALL of these threads end at 3PM EST TOMORROW, so make sure to vote by then if you want to get counted!

Edit: You know what?  You've got a point for once.  There are some differences between Jak's pre-order concept art and his actual in-game pre-order costume, and I didn't take those into account when I updated to account for Ratchet's differences.  And to be fair, those discrepancies in Jak's costume DO affect my ranking of it.  So, in fairness, I'm going to for the second time edit my own vote to reflect that, partially because of what I just said, and partially because I feel my reasoning for Dante's costume is pretty stupid in retrospect.

First of I got here late so your first point is invalid.

3rd I most of the time always have a point so stop critizing me all the time aight?

Only time will tell.
Message 29 of 39 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

You posted your own vote within 10 minutes of me pointing out the change I made, and then five hours later called me a fanboy for it (likely during my very obvious trolling on that other thread, just to prove a point that you felt you had), so you weren't late.

Regardless, the issue has been solved, and Jak got his fair shot in my vote, so we can leave it at that.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 30 of 39 (78 Views)
0 Likes