Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Day 69: Pre-Order Costume Poll, Part 5

Nov 12, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
You posted your own vote within 10 minutes of me pointing out the change I made, and then five hours later called me a fanboy for it (likely during my very obvious trolling on that other thread, just to prove a point that you felt you had), so you weren't late.

Regardless, the issue has been solved, and Jak got his fair shot in my vote.

Its called Coincidence... ever heard of it? I dont think you have.. look it up. Btw I was late.

 

Regardless ok. But honestly Jak deserves to win because his costume is exactly from his first game. Only 1thing they missed.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 31 of 39 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Day 69: Pre-Order Costume Poll, Part 5

Nov 12, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
You posted your own vote within 10 minutes of me pointing out the change I made, and then five hours later called me a fanboy for it (likely during my very obvious trolling on that other thread, just to prove a point that you felt you had), so you weren't late.

Regardless, the issue has been solved, and Jak got his fair shot in my vote.

Its called Coincidence... ever heard of it? I dont think you have.. look it up. Btw I was late.

 

Regardless ok. But honestly Jak deserves to win because his costume is exactly from his first game. Only 1thing they missed.


I believe at one point you pointed out he has his goatee in the Jak 1 outfit, but not in game. am i right? o: i think thats something they should change! haha

Message 32 of 39 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Day 69: Pre-Order Costume Poll, Part 5

Nov 12, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
You posted your own vote within 10 minutes of me pointing out the change I made, and then five hours later called me a fanboy for it (likely during my very obvious trolling on that other thread, just to prove a point that you felt you had), so you weren't late.

Regardless, the issue has been solved, and Jak got his fair shot in my vote.

Its called Coincidence... ever heard of it? I dont think you have.. look it up. Btw I was late.

 

Regardless ok. But honestly Jak deserves to win because his costume is exactly from his first game. Only 1thing they missed.


I believe at one point you pointed out he has his goatee in the Jak 1 outfit, but not in game. am i right? o: i think thats something they should change! haha


That was actually the mistake I was talking about when I had him lower.  The concept art for at least two characters' pre-order costumes is off, and it happens to have tainted my opinion of both costumes until I saw them in action and saw that they were more accurate than I was led to believe.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 33 of 39 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Day 69: Pre-Order Costume Poll, Part 5

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
You posted your own vote within 10 minutes of me pointing out the change I made, and then five hours later called me a fanboy for it (likely during my very obvious trolling on that other thread, just to prove a point that you felt you had), so you weren't late.

Regardless, the issue has been solved, and Jak got his fair shot in my vote.

Its called Coincidence... ever heard of it? I dont think you have.. look it up. Btw I was late.

 

Regardless ok. But honestly Jak deserves to win because his costume is exactly from his first game. Only 1thing they missed.


I believe at one point you pointed out he has his goatee in the Jak 1 outfit, but not in game. am i right? o: i think thats something they should change! haha


Nope, guess what! Smiley Happy

 

Me and fans saw in the WNF video that Jak doesnt have his goatee so it is accurate! Smiley Happy I even have the video on my youtube channel. Thank god they got rid of Jak goatee. Jak II should have his goatee though since Jak II is where it debuted in.

 

Although they didnt extend the ropes down long enough on his costume. Its below a minor problem but still the hanging ropes were cool.

 

This is just for fun, but this is were his victory pose derives from.

Jak and Daxter Power Cell Victory!.png

 

Classic Jak Winning screen..png

 

 

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 34 of 39 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Day 69: Pre-Order Costume Poll, Part 5

Nov 12, 2012
All five polls are officially CLOSED. Thank you all for voting, and be sure to check out the weekly in a short while!
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 35 of 39 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
388 posts
 

Re: Day 69: Pre-Order Costume Poll, Part 5

Nov 12, 2012
1. Jak
2. Ratchet
3. Dante (it's funny)
4. Drake
Photobucket

Current Mains: Ratchet, Sir Daniel, Raiden

The journey to know today begins - The Legend of Dragoon

Dart Feld for All Stars
Message 36 of 39 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Day 69: Pre-Order Costume Poll, Part 5

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
All five polls are officially CLOSED. Thank you all for voting, and be sure to check out the weekly in a short while!

Jak won by 1 vote Smiley Happy That up there ^ made it 2 although he was late, but Jak still won by 1.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 37 of 39 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Day 69: Pre-Order Costume Poll, Part 5

Nov 12, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
All five polls are officially CLOSED. Thank you all for voting, and be sure to check out the weekly in a short while!

Jak won by 1 vote Smiley Happy That up there ^ made it 2 although he was late, but Jak still won by 1.


The poll takes place on two forums (here and the Pastadome), in addition to two write-ins by personal friends who don't go on either forums (I will note their votes in the weekly), so that may not be the case.  It's gonna be close when all the votes are counted, though, I can say that much.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 38 of 39 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Day 69: Pre-Order Costume Poll, Part 5

Nov 12, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
All five polls are officially CLOSED. Thank you all for voting, and be sure to check out the weekly in a short while!

Jak won by 1 vote Smiley Happy That up there ^ made it 2 although he was late, but Jak still won by 1.


The poll takes place on two forums (here and the Pastadome), in addition to two write-ins by personal friends who don't go on either forums (I will note their votes in the weekly), so that may not be the case.  It's gonna be close when all the votes are counted, though, I can say that much.


2threads really -_-?

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 39 of 39 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes