Nov 08 2012
By: DivinePaladin27 Treasure Hunter 4668 posts

Day 60: DLC Stage Requests

3 replies 85 views Edited Nov 8, 2012

As some of you may know, recently levels were confirmed as possible future DLC. So, like the previous thread, I’d like to see you guys name some specific franchises that should be represented in DLC. Similar to the previous thread, I’d prefer you name the series represented first, but if you want, you can be more specific and add series specifically for mashups or just flat-out create whole stage ideas.

Of course, there are still some of the same series that are missing from representation just as in last thread, so attempt to keep it to first party stages if you’re not going to give many names/ideas. For example, we all know you want that Crash/Spyro stage, but why not recommend a SotC stage instead, since that’d be much easier to obtain and is much less obvious?

Unlike the last thread, I’m going to throw some of my opinions out on this one first, since it’s a much less talked about concept. Are we simply going to see a mash-up between two rival characters in each DLC, or are we going to see more representation of series in general for DLC? For example, we could see, say, Cloud and Lara Croft as DLC characters, with a mashup between a FFVII and a Tomb Raider stage, or we could see a completely different stage from Gravity Rush and Shadow of the Colossus for this DLC. The latter would be very interesting to see, since it would keep all of us on our toes for which games would actually be represented in DLC. Just because it’s a stage, does that mean we might get Kat later on? Who knows, and that’d be a very fun way to twist it. Hell, it could go a third way, where there is a stage of FFVII mashed up with SotC, for example, or even a fourth where there is just a stage that represents each character per DLC pack. How the DLC will actually be released is to me the most interesting part at the moment.

Anyway, which series do you feel need representation in stages? Let me know below!

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 1 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Re: Day 60: DLC Stage Requests

Nov 8, 2012
I'd love to see these two mash-ups:

1. Starhawk & Resistance
2. Gravity Rush & Final Fantasy

I didn't really want to go into full conceptual description but I think they're pretty self explanatory
Message 2 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Nov 8, 2012

A fat princess stage is a must,

i mean theres so many different levels in fp to choose from as a background

Message 3 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7970 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I would love to see Tartarus from Persona 3 made into a stage. I'm not sure what a good mashup would be, but I'd like it to be another JRPG. Final Fantasy or Dark Cloud maybe?

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 4 of 4 (55 Views)
0 Likes