Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Day 58: HUD

Nov 8, 2012
MK9 was also made by a veteran studio, and was made with the characters more or less done since the previous game, give or take a few changes. They knew how to balance, etc., whereas SuperBot's a green studio. I do agree, more seems like it should've been possible, but for a small, new studio that only had two years to develop it (MK9 took three). There's more factors that come into it, that's what I'm getting at. At least you're using logic in your reasoning, though, unlike many of the people who down the roster size.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

I would not care for roster size if I could purchase all DLC (including patches adn bug fixes) and burn it to my own disc and use it anytime I want to with the games I bought. If only PS3 was a more open system.

I'm not a big fan of region locked DLC, limited download times only DRM content etc. That's why I feel more on-disc content gives me more freedom to play the game years from now without relying on Sony or which country I live in. I payed for a game with my hard earned money and just because I move countries I should not be prevented from enjoying the game.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I can definitely agree with you on that last part (I don't really have an opinion on your first statement), but that's sadly the nature of the beast as far as gaming goes nowadays.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (36 Views)
0 Likes