Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: Day 51: Paul Gale and More Characters

Oct 27, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/I-HAVE-BEEN-CONTACTED/m-p/384202...

I'm guessing the link works for you?

As I click it, it keeps getting an error.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 27, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

hahahahaha... Dp ive been saying this for months. All i got was crap and look what it brought me. Stupid arguments and i even told people to stop listening to the Rhumba guy on youtube but people still choose to listen to him, there are so many the Mink.
ive even done fake stuff just to see reaction and then de-confirm them. Remember this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/I-HAVE-BEEN-CONTACTED/m-p/384202...

So many people believed this... unbelievable

You also weren't saying it nicely, IIRC.  That's probably why people didn't take to it.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Oct 27, 2012

I know there are only 20 characters. I just hope for good DLC. Can't wait for VGA.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (192 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 27, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

hahahahaha... Dp ive been saying this for months. All i got was crap and look what it brought me. Stupid arguments and i even told people to stop listening to the Rhumba guy on youtube but people still choose to listen to him, there are so many the Mink.
ive even done fake stuff just to see reaction and then de-confirm them. Remember this:

You also weren't saying it nicely, IIRC.  That's probably why people didn't take to it.

Na, you probably remember my arguments back at their stupid comments XD tomorrow i may plan on something fake and see how people react. Depends, i dont know if ill have time. I might just play the beta all day

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 27, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Na, you probably remember my arguments back at their stupid comments XD tomorrow i may plan on something fake and see how people react. Depends, i dont know if ill have time. I might just play the beta all day

There were a few people that had similar sentiments as you, so I may just be thinking of a completely different person.  Who knows.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Oct 27, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

I'm excited already!!!

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Oct 27, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:
Paul helped the game hype. That is all.

So did the Beta Leak at one point.

The beta leak was horrible, Paul made hints, which created a more interesting community.

The beta leak didn't create hype, it just made all reveals boring.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Oct 28, 2012
For now. Just wait till the game gets in or hands. Omar already confirmed there will be DLC if there's enough support for it. I say ,"Don't worry. Be happy ^^." This game looks like it will do fine in sales and youtube is the new "TV". The video has o er 5, 000, 000 views which is impressive. So don't worry about DLC until after you have played the full game ^^
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (125 Views)
0 Likes