Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: Day 51: Paul Gale and More Characters

Oct 28, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Crash is the difference between me giving my money to Superbot or not.

Looks like you'll have 60 bucks more in your pocket than the rest of us next month.  At least we'll all have 60 dollars well-spent

Message 21 of 26 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 28, 2012

i never even knew who the hell paul gale was before i joined the forums,

and i joined after the last reveals...

Play For Fun!
Message 22 of 26 (99 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Oct 28, 2012

I played the game at gamestop and played Big Daddy and Jak, it's alright. 

Message 23 of 26 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 28, 2012

I stopped careing for the speculations the moment Omar said we're only getting the 20 that have been confirmed, though I'm still keeping an eye on some of the stuff given to us whether or not it's false info or not, if they are hiding characters from us that'd be great to see some surprises, but if they aren't I don't give a crap, the beta was great, the hype was great, and in the end it'll all be worth it, so what if Crash or Snake doesn't make it, I'm still playing for Big Daddy, Cole, Heihachi, Jak and Daxter, ect. I've been part of the MVC3 hype so I know better now, do not expect anything unless the devs themselves say so.

Message 24 of 26 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 28, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

hahahahaha... Dp ive been saying this for months. All i got was crap and look what it brought me. Stupid arguments and i even told people to stop listening to the Rhumba guy on youtube but people still choose to listen to him, there are so many the Mink.
ive even done fake stuff just to see reaction and then de-confirm them. Remember this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/I-HAVE-BEEN-CONTACTED/m-p/384202...

So many people believed this... unbelievable

i do not recall seeing this, but the way you worded it made it seemed fake, plus other more known sources confirmed him as a dlc, but it is funny how some people fail for it... tell you the truth i belived paul at a time now meh

Message 25 of 26 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:
For now. Just wait till the game gets in or hands. Omar already confirmed there will be DLC if there's enough support for it. I say ,"Don't worry. Be happy ^^." This game looks like it will do fine in sales and youtube is the new "TV". The video has o er 5, 000, 000 views which is impressive. So don't worry about DLC until after you have played the full game ^^

watagatapitusberry

Message 26 of 26 (75 Views)
0 Likes