Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 23 2012
By: DivinePaladin27 Treasure Hunter 4668 posts

Day 48 and Week 8: The Return

[ Edited ]
4 replies 128 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

For now, I'm calling tomorrow's commercial The Return, partially because we have no other sufficient name, and because that's my current theory on the actual name of the commercial. (There are two teasers with an A and one with an R, that's all my theory really is.) Anyway, let's get to it.

This is a PSAS commercial. It'd be criminal to think otherwise at this point. Those of you who know me know that I've been one of the ones who has stood by warning people against assumptions. However, it's far past an assumption for me at this point. If this were anything but a commercial to kickstart the aggressive PSAS ad campaign, I'd be completely shocked and disappointed in Sony for screwing up this opportunity. With that said, there are a few things that people are theorizing this commercial will do for PSAS. This is where I draw my line at assuming anything, and I strongly recommend you all do the same to prevent another TGS fiasco. So here are some of the plausible options for the commercial:

Characters: Yes, many a time we've been locked at 20, but if there are in fact more than 20, this will be the one and only place they will be revealed. 20+ dies tomorrow no matter what. I'm not going any more in depth on this one.

Story: Self-explanatory. This trailer explains a small part of the game's story. This would explain why they waited so long to say anything about the story itself.

Misc.: Things like items, stages, et alia res, are for some reason saved for a very hyped trailer. If you believe that, more power to you...

And the most likely option IMO, it's simply starting the ad campaign: This is the catch-all, really. And this one is the one that's pretty true regardless of whatever else is brought up.

I personally stick by the final option, because I can see Sony actually using this commercial to advertise the game on TV, and, well, at all (a remarkable feat for Sony). I also stand by it because I'm not holding out for anything in particular in this commercial, as there's no reason to spoil a great thing with high hopes for things that have been deconfirmed.

Anyway, I'm cutting this short because I feel like midnight's going to come a few minutes early and I don't want to be behind for the eighth time. What do you guys think it's going to be about? You have about ten minutes to tell me, so talk fast!

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 1 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Re: Week 8: The Return

Oct 23, 2012

BLARGHHHH ANTICIPATION!!!! also its11 min not ten :smileytongue:

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 2 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 23, 2012
I think it was just released. Oops! But it's called PlayStation All - Stars Battle Royale full length

Message 3 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Oops, ignore my last comment lol didn't realize it was only part of it

Message 4 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
938 posts

Oct 23, 2012
I know it might be the 23rd somewhere but here it's still the 22nd maybe there will be a new one tomorrow.
www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 5 of 5 (76 Views)
0 Likes