Oct 23 2012
By: DivinePaladin27 Treasure Hunter 4668 posts

Day 46: The Aftermath

7 replies 157 views Edited Oct 23, 2012

This is yet another throwaway thread, but at least this one's almost on time!

With The Aftermath, which I feel like everyone saw coming (I know I did), it was even more cemented that this is strictly PSAS - as if it was a stretch to believe that after The Arrival. Yesterday, I noted that I felt that Aftermath felt like it was poorly-cut and that this seemed to imply that it was only added to get people on the right track as to what they should expect. With Aftermath, it's become fully evident that Arrival - bad editing and all - was always intended to come out. I really wanted to bring this up because it does lead me to my next point.

This is going to be **bleep** huge. Not just E3 2010 Kevin Butler speech big. Michael levels of BIG. Something that really makes the world look at PSAS; I don't mean look at it as in they watch it and move on. This is the kind of thing that is going to turn heads, and do it well. Remember how even the least logical of Microsoft fanboys were in love with Michael? Or how gamers all around came together and simply watched the trailer because finally, FINALLY, they knew that somebody in the industry knew what gaming was about; that they weren't wasting their money on just a hobby, but a lifestyle, a culture that they actually wanted to stay in, regardless of the constant wars between the casuals and hardcores, PS3 and Xbox, CoD and Halo that seemed to tear them slowly apart? THAT big. However, this commercial has one thing in mind: Get this game out. It's not just going to be a celebration of PlayStation, it's going to be a real advertisement, something Sony's not seen in some time. Perhaps it takes a live action, seven minute trailer to legitimize this game and this series to fans, stuck-up reviewers, and the like, but it will. Unless Sony completely, wholly, entirely **bleep** this up to the point that I'd be completely shocked they even know how to breathe (and this could very possibly happen, with Sony), this is going to be massive.

Oh, believe me. This will be glorious.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 1 of 8 (157 Views)
Wastelander
764 posts

Re: Day 46: The Aftermath

Oct 23, 2012
I hope its a successful ad. The game NEEDS publicity and I really want it to succeed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 2 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Oh I believe that it will be glorious!
Message 3 of 8 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Best...rant...ever...

Message 4 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 23, 2012

What a Drama Queen! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 8 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 23, 2012
To Michael!
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 6 of 8 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Say it loud and say it proud!! PSASBR!!!!!!
Message 7 of 8 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 23, 2012

TO MICHAEL!

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 8 of 8 (64 Views)
0 Likes