Oct 20 2012
By: DivinePaladin27 Treasure Hunter 4668 posts

Day 43: The Reload

3 replies 110 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

Time to play catch-up. I've been much less active on the forums this past week because I was just absolutely overwhelmed with work. I plan on getting all of my backlog updated by the end of today, so expect to see a lot of daily threads today.

So let's start by talking about what seems to be the second in the Michael series of trailers. I'm going to speculate on what it is and how it could connect to PSAS. First there's the coincidental reason: It just so happens to come out the day that PSAS was going to come out. Perhaps it's a coincidence, or perhaps it's fully intentional; hell, what if this commercial ran over its development time and was the very reason PSAS got delayed? I mean, if they're going to start their real marketing campaign, it has to be soon, and what if they were waiting to start it off with the sequel to the single most viral commercial ever?

On top of this, there have been a few subtle hints that Michael was created because of PSAS, and if these are indeed true, this spawns another question: What is going to be done in the video? Is it just going to be a well-made live action trailer for the game, or are we going to see something new? I'm not going to speculate on what we could see in particular, because the speculation causes situations where people assume something in approximation and their temptation leads to rage inflation, and then I just friggin' lose my mind. Sorry, I'm in a rhyme-y mood today.

Anyway, I'm gonna leave it at this. What do you guys think about the Reload? What are you hoping for? Let me know below, and be sure to tune in for the other three daily threads that I'm backed up on. Suggestions for those threads are welcome, by the way.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 1 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Day 43: The Reload

Oct 20, 2012
Message 2 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 20, 2012
SHHHHHHHH, Achus. I know. That's coming soon.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 20, 2012
alright DP, i'll shush now...
Play For Fun!
Message 4 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes