Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/22/2012
Offline
377 posts
 

Re: Day 2: PlayStation All-Stars + Superbot = Mixed Bag

Oct 6, 2012
^this
Message 11 of 32 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: Omar said that the team wants Crash. That the fans want C...

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

You shouldnt blame SB for no crash lol he said activision didnt want to "tango" and it costed money ,he said the 3rd party decided the char appearence , konami even gave them raiden model, so for new dante and raiden you cant say its their fault but some missing 1st party we can blame them i doubt they couldnt make resistance have a playable char since they had the rights to make stages ,items and mashups and every other 1st party if they wanted to.About snake,cloud and crash , crash was activision fault, konami gave then raiden and asked them to use it for cloud its the only one we dont know if they talked with Square at all but those 2 werent their fault really.

Message 12 of 32 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

If you honestly can't find one out of the 20 that you lik...

Oct 6, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:
And you've got 20 to choose from. Brand recognition is important, but gameplay is even more important.

 

What happens if none of those 20 characters were wanted by the particular fan? Yes, some people are restrictive about their tastes, and to a large number of people it was characters like Crash Bandicoot and Cloud Strife that would have been the straw that would have gotten them to buy the game.


If you honestly can't find one out of the 20 that you like, than you are an entitled **bleep**.

Message 13 of 32 (157 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Day 2: PlayStation All-Stars + Superbot = Mixed Bag

Oct 6, 2012

There are a few characters in the game I know I'll enjoy playing as, but not enough to justify a $60 purchase. I would have made an exception if they added characters like Crash Bandicoot, Cloud Strife, and even Spyro as unlikely as he was.

Message 14 of 32 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: Day 2: PlayStation All-Stars + Superbot = Mixed Bag

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

There are a few characters in the game I know I'll enjoy playing as, but not enough to justify a $60 purchase. I would have made an exception if they added characters like Crash Bandicoot, Cloud Strife, and even Spyro as unlikely as he was.


So having a near perfect online mode(need some working though), Customiztion options for character backgrounds, different type of unlockables, some like more victory poses,music, costumes, and stuff that we don't even know yet isn't enough for you. Why are you even here?

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 15 of 32 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
1670 posts
 

Re: If you honestly can't find one out of the 20 that you lik...

Oct 6, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:
And you've got 20 to choose from. Brand recognition is important, but gameplay is even more important.

 

What happens if none of those 20 characters were wanted by the particular fan? Yes, some people are restrictive about their tastes, and to a large number of people it was characters like Crash Bandicoot and Cloud Strife that would have been the straw that would have gotten them to buy the game.


If you honestly can't find one out of the 20 that you like, than you are an entitled **bleep**.


Oh my god, this. So much this.

 

In contrast, I like all but three of the roster. And all of those three are first party, as it happens. But I can also understand their inclusion so don't feel they're a wasted slot or whatever other complaint gets thrown about with characters people don't like

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 16 of 32 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Day 2: PlayStation All-Stars + Superbot = Mixed Bag

Oct 6, 2012

A bunch of flash and disposable features aren't enough to sway me.

I make reference to an older topic where I mention that different people have different standards, and if they aren't met, then a purchase cannot be guaranteed, let alone a day 1 purchase.

And no, 10 DLC costumes are not enough to take the place of a highly requested character(s).

Message 17 of 32 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
3150 posts
 

Re: Day 2: PlayStation All-Stars + Superbot = Mixed Bag

Oct 6, 2012
20, and it's out of their control. Just because they can't get Crash doesn't mean that they're ignoring the fans, or not getting what Playstation means or some s*it. It means that Activision didn't wanna give up Crash. Plain and simple.
Message 18 of 32 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: Day 2: PlayStation All-Stars + Superbot = Mixed Bag

Oct 6, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

A bunch of flash and disposable features aren't enough to sway me.

I make reference to an older topic where I mention that different people have different standards, and if they aren't met, then a purchase cannot be guaranteed, let alone a day 1 purchase.

And no, 10 DLC costumes are not enough to take the place of a highly requested character(s).


You're going to face that life isn't fair in the real world, I thought everyone should on known that by now. Their are some of my favorites in here; like Spike, Sir Dan, Cole, hell even Toro. And yes i hate how the roster number is right know but im still getting the game to support them, and show that the developers who decided to luck out of this game because they aren't sure this game will succeed. Mainly the japanese developers as some of them hate american developers touching their franchises.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 19 of 32 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
804 posts
 

Re: Day 2: PlayStation All-Stars + Superbot = Mixed Bag

Oct 6, 2012
My opinion on this. If they can't the most important third party characters, just add more first party. It must be easy to get Chimera, Emmett, Wander, Dart, and Kat. Unless the IP holders say otherwise but that's hard to believe.
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 20 of 32 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes