Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Re: Day 19: TGS Reveal

Sep 23, 2012
I agree with everything but the leak happened after SDCC and referencing the above video they said we have pax coming up and also tokyo game show where we will be doing character announcemens at both of those events. So they must have changed their mind, for whatever reason. Just hopefully we will get something soon.

My guess/wish is that the remaining character reveals are third party that are important to Playstation, hopefully 4. and 6 secret characters 1st party. All 14 stages shown and then 4-6 more stages we dont know about. I don't want to know about story because I think we know enough. I don't want to know why they are there and who the boss is. I want to know the other game modes. And if they are for sure going to do DLC and which characters are they doing for that
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 23, 2012

OrderlyChaos87 wrote:
I agree with everything but the leak happened after SDCC and referencing the above video they said we have pax coming up and also tokyo game show where we will be doing character announcemens at both of those events. So they must have changed their mind, for whatever reason. Just hopefully we will get something soon.

That's not the actual quote, though.  They said they'd be doing reveals at future events, but never once mention that they'll do a reveal at either event specifically.  There was never one confirmation from SuperBot or Sony that they'd do a character reveal at TGS.  PG mentioned that we'd be surprised, but that's the closest it's ever come to a confirmation.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Start the video at 21:13

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Notice how he starts mumbling at that exact moment that you mentioned.  That can be taken as "we'll definitely be doing character announcements at both shows," "we'll definitely be doing character announcements at all shows," or "we'll definitely be doing character announcements in the future," or "we'll definitely be doing character announcements at at least one of those."  I hear the last two, personally.

ecdf9e46
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Yeah I don't hear the last two at all. But either way we didn't get character reveals but that was at Gamescom after the leak so they had a great time to show characters off at TGS. If they don't have the roster size for character reveals than that is a possible reason for why they didnt. Hopefully thats not the case.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 23, 2012
We'll probably find out soon when PG inevitably makes his statement on the issue.
ecdf9e46
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (24 Views)
0 Likes