Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Jak is better the Ratchet games suck.


Agreed! Although I liked 2 games in the series Jak is better hands down.

 

Plus PS3 games can not be compared to PS2... so sad when fans do this lol.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 51 of 161 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012
Clank would win, yes I know you like Daxter better so do I but it's basically a rodent against a robot with weapons and gadgets.

I'd say Jak would beat Ratchet though.
Message 52 of 161 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:
Im reporting you to troll.

I haven't done anything so ok...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 53 of 161 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Clank would win, yes I know you like Daxter better so do I but it's basically a rodent against a robot with weapons and gadgets.

I'd say Jak would beat Ratchet though.

Hes not just a rodent, hes a Precursor and Dark Maker.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 54 of 161 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/06/2009
Offline
1868 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012
Ah yes x vs x topics never ever end right.

'Watches from a far place'
Message 55 of 161 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012
Blue Diamond, you got your opinion across. You like Dax better, we're talking about which would win in a logical fight.

This is like Fry v Bender on Futurama, Bender would wins hands down because he's a robot and has all these weird abilities which Fry as a human cannot do.

You can like who ever better, and your argument would be valid if we were fighting which is a better game, but this is who would win in a fight.
Message 56 of 161 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Blue Diamond, you got your opinion across. You like Dax better, we're talking about which would win in a logical fight.

This is like Fry v Bender on Futurama, Bender would wins hands down because he's a robot and has all these weird abilities which Fry as a human cannot do.

You can like who ever better, and your argument would be valid if we were fighting which is a better game, but this is who would win in a fight.

Dude thats what im saying.

 

This has nothing to do with Fanboyism or me liking Daxter more -_-

 

I dont think you know Daxter.

 

Alright this has always been weird but Jak has always had the upperhand against Ratchet because of his powers but Clank is a robot so he also hadthe upperhand against Daxter.

 

The reason why Clank was better in the past is because ND failed to improve what kind of hero Daxter really is. If anybody knows the Jak and Daxter series everyone should know who (beat Jak 3) that Daxter is a godly creature. I will not use the actualy term so I dont spoil anybody. ND didnt bring out Daxters true and hidden powers. My guess was they have been saving it for future games.

 

Now Daxter also has a Dark Side that was seen in PS Move Heroes. His Dark Side is not only massively strong but hes like about 5x Clank size when he transforms.

 

So as of now with Daxters current state I would give it to Daxter.

 

^I dont think your reading that Cutie^

 

Dark Maker/Dark Daxter and Precursor! Deadly powers right there.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 57 of 161 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/16/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012
Also, I'm almost positive that PS Move Heroes isn't canon, so Dark Daxter isn't a thing.
Message 58 of 161 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:
Also, I'm almost positive that PS Move Heroes isn't canon, so Dark Daxter isn't a thing.

I FORGOT TO ADD IN Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier which is canon and the game Dark Daxter debuted in Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 59 of 161 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/06/2009
Offline
1868 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012
I guess you haven't played the future series of ratchet and clank? Welp I'm outa here
Message 60 of 161 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes