Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:
As much as I like Daxter, Clank wins in terms of usefulness. Clank's a robot with flying capabilities, for god's sake.

Jak can already fly by himself and Daxter helps out to. Clank is a robot man.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 31 of 161 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

Sully,obviously.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 32 of 161 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/16/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

JesseCasco wrote:
As much as I like Daxter, Clank wins in terms of usefulness. Clank's a robot with flying capabilities, for god's sake.

Jak can already fly by himself and Daxter helps out to. Clank is a robot man.


Unless I'm mistaken, can't Jak only fly when he's Light Jak? Clank can fly no matter what the circumstance.

Message 33 of 161 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012
@bluediamond guess what ive played every jak and ratchet game and I can safely say ratchet and clank would destroy jak, why because jak wont be able to even get close to ratchet, because ratchet has hundreds of weapons sure jak has emo powers and weapons of his own but it wont do much against ratchet also ratchet has better armor.
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 34 of 161 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/16/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:
@bluediamond guess what ive played every jak and ratchet game and I can safely say ratchet and clank would destroy jak, why because jak wont be able to even get close to ratchet, because ratchet has hundreds of weapons sure jak has emo powers and weapons of his own but it wont do much against ratchet also ratchet has better armor.

*Eco

Message 35 of 161 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012
Wait weapons dont determine a victor so I guess it makes since for a guy with a knife to kill a guy with a gun
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 36 of 161 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

I like Daxter best as a character, the dude is hilarious, so many props to his voice actor, Clank's character is also awesome but I like Clank because of his advantages of being a robot, a robot with personality.

Message 37 of 161 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:
@bluediamond guess what ive played every jak and ratchet game and I can safely say ratchet and clank would destroy jak, why because jak wont be able to even get close to ratchet, because ratchet has hundreds of weapons sure jak has emo powers and weapons of his own but it wont do much against ratchet also ratchet has better armor.

Yeah stop lying to yourself. Ive seen your post. Ive seen post coming from you stating you havent played all the orginal 3 Jak games so whatever.

 

Jak is the one who would destroy Ratchet. Wow you really dont know Jak. Light Shield could easily block off all shots from Ratchet on top of that Jak can heal himself and fly and freeze time. And thats all just in his Light Power set Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 38 of 161 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012
@Jesse thanks for correcting my stupid auto correct, LMFAO emo powers.
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 39 of 161 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

JesseCasco wrote:
As much as I like Daxter, Clank wins in terms of usefulness. Clank's a robot with flying capabilities, for god's sake.

Jak can already fly by himself and Daxter helps out to. Clank is a robot man.


Unless I'm mistaken, can't Jak only fly when he's Light Jak? Clank can fly no matter what the circumstance.


Ok your point. Ratchet cant fly. Plus Clank is a robot. Whatever your point is, its kinda invalid.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 40 of 161 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes