Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: Daxter vs Clank

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RKOBlink22 wrote:
So you run away and when someone gives you a logical reasoning on why you're wrong. Figures.

Im running away? hmm? so first you say im annoying and I need to stop talking then you say you dont want me to go away.

nah im just not going to reply to hundreds of people....

Just put all of your points in one post....

hmmm? havent I done that multiple times already...

Your not awae that in this thread we have a couple of indenial Jak and Daxter haters, R&C fanboys, my haters and people who d ont like me.... yeah I dont think so. All people will do is deny and ignore and etc... so  think not Smiley Happy

Im done with my points. My points are pointless in this thread.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 91 of 161 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Let's stop before its assumed that somebody is being attacked.

Pathetic... Biggest contridictor and liar on the planet. I knew it was pointless talking to you Smiley Happy thats why I never apologized.

Only time will tell.
Message 92 of 161 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RKOBlink22 wrote:
So you run away and when someone gives you a logical reasoning on why you're wrong. Figures.

Im running away? hmm? so first you say im annoying and I need to stop talking then you say you dont want me to go away.

Your not awae that in this thread we have a couple of indenial Jak and Daxter haters, R&C fanboys, my haters and people who d ont like me.... yeah I dont think so. All people will do is deny and ignore and etc... so  think not Smiley Happy

Im done with my points

Nobody's in denial. Daxter has some **bleep** good powers. The thing is, that Clank has much more going for him. Most of us have played - and enjoyed - both series. 

The real question is is have you actually played Ratchet and Clank? I'm just curious, not trying to criticize you at all. 

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 93 of 161 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RKOBlink22 wrote:

No one here is a Jak hater.... Dude, we responded to your points on Daxter, all of them and you're completely ignoring them.

Message 94 of 161 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RKOBlink22 wrote:

Im done with my points

Nobody's in denial. Daxter has some **bleep** good powers. The thing is, that Clank has much more going for him. Most of us have played Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy only and some have played most of the R&C series. 

The real question is is have you actually played Ratchet and Clank? I'm just curious, not trying to criticize you at all. 

Let me fixed your line for you Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 95 of 161 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 18, 2012

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RKOBlink22 wrote:

No one here is a Jak hater.... Dude, we responded to your points and Daxter, all of them and you're completely ignoring them.

You really going to lie like that. Do I need to bring up Apeman, SrceamKing, Organization and many others?

Only time will tell.
Message 96 of 161 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RKOBlink22 wrote:

No dude, you just need to change the way you handle situations. You claim its fact that Daxter would win against Clank and insult people for disagreeing with you. Then when someone logically states why Clank would take the cake you choose to deny it. Its funny in a way. Whatever tho. Don't be quick to insult people either for disagreeing with you. You come off as a rude and ignorant person.

Message 97 of 161 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Nov 18, 2012

What's interesting about this pairing is that in Ratchet in Clank: Ratchet (hero) is the goof and Clank (sidekick) is the straight-man. In Jak and Daxter: Jak (hero) is the straight-man and Daxter (sidekick) is the goof. 

Another interesting way to think about how Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter 'ying-yang' each other. 

Meaning it'd also be cool to see how Clank and Daxter would be the perfect set-up for a buddy-comedy action/adventure game starring the two.

Message 98 of 161 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 18, 2012

RKOBlink22 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RKOBlink22 wrote:

No dude, you just need to change the way you handle situations. You claim its fact that Daxter would win against Clank and insult people for disagreeing with you. Then when someone logically states why Clank would take the cake you choose to deny it. Its funny in a way. Whatever tho. Don't be quick to insult people either for disagreeing with you. You come off as a rude and ignorant person.

Got it all wrong. Im not going to sit here and explain that I dont always insult people so you can believe what you want. Keep living in the Past buddy. Im starting to assume you love living in the past dont you?

I only insult once people insult the characters I like and me myself which is even on both sides.

Only time will tell.
Message 99 of 161 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Dude5059 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RKOBlink22 wrote:

Im done with my points

Nobody's in denial. Daxter has some **bleep** good powers. The thing is, that Clank has much more going for him. Most of us have played Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy only and some have played most of the R&C series. 

Let me fixed your line for you Smiley Happy

Really? No, a lot of us have actually played the recent Jak and Daxter HD Collection. All the way through. I personally liked the first more, as I wasn't a fan of the weird gunplay introduced into the later games. I can't speak for everyone, but I've only really played the Future series as of yet. I should also add that I've played these games recently. 

And have you played Ratchet and Clank? Again, just curious.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 100 of 161 (149 Views)
0 Likes