Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
My immaturity? Says the one who insulted me for keeping the piece? Yea BlueWaffle, keep it up.

Btw I'm sure you don't know what a bluewaffle is. Look it up. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Wonder how things would go down if you was in fromt of my face right now Smiley Happy

Little punk kid sitting behind his computer thrwoing insults at me. You take perfect advantage of not dealing with your problems phyiscally. man I love punks like you Smiley Happy

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 121 of 161 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

Ok I am now convinced that BD is a very good troll.

I applaud you sir.

Im a troll for stopping from letting this topic getting more out of hand? good job dummy Smiley Happy

You prove your stupidity well Smiley Happy

Like I really want to reply to dozens of ppl. Nope!

No, you are a troll because you are ignoring every single post that has anything to do with the thread (such as mine or xQziCyFlaMeZxQz's posts just before and just replying to the pointless ones (insult everyone while you're doing it)

Photobucket
Message 122 of 161 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
759 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Punk kid? Me? The 22 year old black married man currently in a factory to take care of his wife and 2 kids while doing homework to be a gamedesign student who only started coming to this forum to express his love for the game and enjoy conversation with like minded individuals? The same guy that has been practicing Capoeira for 5 years, Boxing for 3 years, and workmanship with a Katana for 8 years? This guy here? Punks like me? You mean the same guy that has been respectful to everyone outside of you, Rigglie who I am on good terms with I believe, and SniperWolf while you argue and fight everyone at least once? You're funny. If you'd like my address you can have it. I live in Detroit, I hope that's not too far away from you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 123 of 161 (173 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
My immaturity? Says the one who insulted me for keeping the piece? Yea BlueWaffle, keep it up.

Btw I'm sure you don't know what a bluewaffle is. Look it up. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Wonder how things would go down if you was in fromt of my face right now Smiley Happy

Little punk kid sitting behind his computer thrwoing insults at me. You take perfect advantage of not dealing with your problems phyiscally. man I love punks like you Smiley Happy

Woah threats....

(Not like you'd do anything anyway)

Message 124 of 161 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Sabrescene wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

I applaud you sir.

Im a troll for stopping from letting this topic getting more out of hand? good job dummy Smiley Happy

No, you are a troll because you are ignoring every single post that has anything to do with the thread (such as mine or xQziCyFlaMeZxQz's posts just before and just replying to the pointless ones (insult everyone while you're doing it)

LET ME REPEAT THIS FOR YOU IDIOT! Smiley Happy

Like I really want to reply to dozens of ppl., so they could all jump back on me. Nope

UNDERSTAND?

Only time will tell.
Message 125 of 161 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
What you said

Dude tooo farr Smiley Sad

Message 126 of 161 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Sabrescene wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

I applaud you sir.

Like I really want to reply to dozens of ppl., so they could all jump back on me. Nope

UNDERSTAND?

Just reply to that ONE comment. You're just scared that you cant come up with a way that Daxter would win without sounding incredibly stupid.

Message 127 of 161 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 18, 2012

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Sabrescene wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

I applaud you sir.

UNDERSTAND?

Just reply to that ONE comment. You're just scared that you cant come up with a way that Daxter would win without sounding incredibly stupid.

No **bleep** ive just tired myself out for replying to multiple people in multiple threads all day.

Only time will tell.
Message 128 of 161 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Sabrescene wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

I applaud you sir.

UNDERSTAND?

No **bleep** ive just tired myself out for replying to multiple people in multiple threads all day.

So you're saying "No **bleep** im scared that I cant come up with a way that Daxter would win without sounding incredibly stupid. "

Good to know.

Message 129 of 161 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Lol, you know what guys, you're right. Don't feed the trolls. Hey Dude, I think yours cool bro. Whsts your psn?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 130 of 161 (178 Views)
0 Likes