Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/16/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012
Dude, I'm gonna let you know in advance that you're wrong and Daxter wins. So says BlueDiamond.
Message 71 of 161 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:
Dude, I'm gonna let you know in advance that you're wrong and Daxter wins. So says BlueDiamond.

The court may now hear the case of Logic and Reasoning v BlueDiamond

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 72 of 161 (210 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

Whatever man. Im out. 

 

(unsubscribing. Im done bein a prt of this).

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 73 of 161 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/09/2011
Offline
211 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

I also think Jak and Dax vs R&C is pretty debabtable too.

 

 

EDIT: Oh....

Message 74 of 161 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
759 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012
Did someone just win against....

Dude is our savior!
_______________________________________________________________


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 75 of 161 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
1735 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

This thread was hilarious. When can I expect another showing?

Message 76 of 161 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

This thread was hilarious. When can I expect another showing?


Stay Tuned

 

We're here all week.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 77 of 161 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Did someone just win against....

Dude is our savior!

Nobdody wins. Im not going to sit here and reply to multiple people. Just not going to waste my time and eenrgy like that.

 

So stupid. Yeah its ok to compare games on 2 different systems huh? I guess Mortal Kombat 8 is better then Street Fighter Aphla huh?

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 78 of 161 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Did someone just win against....

Dude is our savior!

Nobdody wins. Im not going to sit here and reply to multiple people. Just not going to waste my time and eenrgy like that.

 

So stupid. Yeah its ok to compare games on 2 different systems huh? I guess Mortal Kombat 8 is better then Street Fighter Aphla huh?


No, actually. Street Fighter Alpha is a lot better than Mortal Kombat 8.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 79 of 161 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Daxter vs Clank

Nov 18, 2012

Wall of text inc. taken from the wiki linked earlier:

 

"

Dark Daxter has come under criticism from Jak and Daxter fans, many claiming that it is impossible for such a transformation to take place, due to the properties of both Daxter and Dark Eco. Daxter's first contact with a large amount of Dark Eco sets off his initial transformation into an Otsell, and thereby sets off the initial adventure. When the player falls into Dark Eco during the first game results in the player's death, and it is assumed that both Jak and Daxter perish. Dark Jak is activated only after Jak has had continuous injections of Dark Eco, and it is mentioned by Errol and Baron Praxis that other subjects have died during the injection cycle, Jak's power to channel eco is used as the reason for his survival. When playing as Daxter in Jak II and Jak 3, the player dies when falling into Dark Eco. Due to these reasons, it can be argued that the concept of Dark Daxter is implausible.

However, Dark Eco Mutants are much more prominent in Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, possibly due to a more sophisticated form of Eco Manipulation being used to create these. The Dark Eco Storms could also have resulted in a tolerance to Dark Eco being becoming a part of those who have experienced them, including Daxter. Although the Dark Eco Storms may help support the concept of Dark Daxter, it could be argued that the large amount of Dark Eco Mutants is yet another inconsistency by High Impact Games."

 

So yeah...Seems to me like Dark Daxter is just another reason why The Lost Frontier should've been left to Naughty Dog.

Photobucket
Message 80 of 161 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes