Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: Darn, anyone have any good Sackboy combos?

Jan 7, 2013
I never used the jelly prenerf, although im loving the fan, as it can repel rockets and the bomb cluster things. Also, his bounce pad (down square) can counter projectiles that the fan cant, like bullets n such. Im starting to like sack more n more, but im trying to find a way to incorporate his bounce pad ( up circle) into combos, because i never use it.
Message 31 of 36 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

Does anyone else find it difficult to land Sackboy's uncharged headbutt/side triangle? I'm pretty sure any single attack in the game can deflect it.

*edit* Never mind. I originally described a trap in my post, but after testing it, found out that it doesn't work.

Message 32 of 36 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Doing the uncharged headbutt in the air is more practical and you will get it to connect more often. The slight delay with the pause also, helps and you can charge it for about a second without it becoming to strong. So, just use the air one more, its also alot safer.
Message 33 of 36 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 9, 2013
When you start the game
Main menu>Solo Play>Tutorial
Then the 'select your character' screen comes out, select sackboy and start learning combos
Enjoy.
Message 34 of 36 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Jan 9, 2013

anyone want to show theirs off in a video? I got 1 more spot left for a sackboy combo. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Community-Character-Combo-video/...

Message 35 of 36 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 9, 2013

ZekeDunbar007 wrote:
When you start the game
Main menu>Solo Play>Tutorial
Then the 'select your character' screen comes out, select sackboy and start learning combos
Enjoy.

I try my hardest to be nice around here (Except when it comes to a certain character I hate) but the ignorance in this post makes me want to...

Message 36 of 36 (46 Views)
0 Likes