Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Re: Darn, anyone have any good Sackboy combos?

Jan 6, 2013

BAMFosaurus wrote:

over triangle (uncharged) slap happy combo, up square, square

Knew that one as well, and it doesn't even burst.

Message 21 of 36 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Got any good spawn point combos for us Ginta?

Message 22 of 36 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jan 6, 2013
There are spawn point combos? I WANT TO LEARN FROM THE MASTER.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 23 of 36 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Ok here is a hard to learn one, it also requires trap setups and I only managed to pull it off once in a real match (Although when I show people how to do it in the game I tend to mess up)

side triangle, down circle, side triangle, into a cake that has been placed before and then use the teleporter (NEVER use it before they hit the cake) then up square then down square. Only works on mid- large stages, but on small they should bounce off the wall so no need to teleport, although the timing is different. Builds 150 ap. Btw this is harder to perform then it sounds.

Message 24 of 36 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Also don't call me a master Smiley Tongue I still have things to learn and my Sackboy is still not at the level I want it to be.

Message 25 of 36 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Ap burst bnb combo. Short hop air side triangle uncharged, electric pad, square x2, up square, side triangle, cake.
Or short hop side triangle uncharged, electric pad, up triangle, up square, side triangle, cake. Both are easy and ap bursts and practical. The shorter your hop the easier it is.
Message 26 of 36 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 6, 2013

DosTheGHOST24 wrote:
Ap burst bnb combo. Short hop air side triangle uncharged, electric pad, square x2, up square, side triangle, cake.
Or short hop side triangle uncharged, electric pad, up triangle, up square, side triangle, cake. Both are easy and ap bursts and practical. The shorter your hop the easier it is.

I think people who don't even main Sackboy already knows those combos.

Message 27 of 36 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jan 6, 2013
They are extremely easy, but for some reason the short hop air headbutt gains more ap. I can give more difficult ones, but ive never done it in a match, even offline.
Place a spawn near a wall on the ground, short hop headbutt, dual square (fast input), jump air down square ( requires wall bounce), teleport to up square ,side triangle, cake. Or after teleport really quickly do up triangle input. The setup is good for mindgames and mixups. Sackboy is one of my mains, but my shining star is radec.
Message 28 of 36 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 6, 2013

DosTheGHOST24 wrote:
They are extremely easy, but for some reason the short hop air headbutt gains more ap. I can give more difficult ones, but ive never done it in a match, even offline.
Place a spawn near a wall on the ground, short hop headbutt, dual square (fast input), jump air down square ( requires wall bounce), teleport to up square ,side triangle, cake. Or after teleport really quickly do up triangle input. The setup is good for mindgames and mixups. Sackboy is one of my mains, but my shining star is radec.

That one sounds like the one I use, but gives less ap. I also thought of this combo before, just never tried it. If you are by a wall, it would be better to use the one I listed or use his 155 ap wall combo that works on everyone in the game.

Message 29 of 36 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Do any of you use the jellyball at all?

Message 30 of 36 (86 Views)
0 Likes