Splicer
61 posts

Re: Dantes empty cancels question

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

Thanks a lot smallfry928 I am just dumb and was doing forward circle for the bold cancel which does not work at all so it was deffinately a fluke when I did manage it, now i get it almost everytime but **bleep** does it take muscle memory more than focus lol.

That 150 ap combo is nice too. Now on to learning some of his other cool combos.

What is your favorite dante combo, make sure its flashy Smiley Happy I'm all about the flashy combos.

Im glad you got it down Smiley Very Happy

As far as combo's go here's a decent video with some flashy combos

I made one cool combo it's pretty flashy but its hard

Forward Square 2x, Neutral Triangle, Forward Circle, Down Square, Neutral Triangle, Forward Circle, Up Circle, Jump, Forward Sqaure 3x, Neutral Triangle, Forward Circle, Neutral Square.

163 Ap gain You can see the combo in action 45 seconds into the video (with a different start up)

At the start you do two scythes and they'll be in the air.. then Neutral Triangle>Forward Circle>Down Square really fast 

All of the Neutral Triangle>Forward Circle's must be done almost instantly

on the second Gun/Dash cancel Neutral Triangle>Forward Circle>Up Circle you have to do the first two moves fast then you do Up Circle as soon as you go under your target..(You'll be behind them)..

Then wait like 1 second then Jump. once in the air you have to do the whole Scythe String and Gun/Dash cancel right as the last Scythe hits then do Neutral Square right as you dash up to the target.

photo Emmet_zps23c7d42b.png
Message 11 of 12 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Re: Dantes empty cancels question

Feb 10, 2013

Well has anybody done square(x3), up triangle, side circle, square, repeat? It can be done on Heihachi and Nariko and be combo-ed into his level 2. Not as good as the bold cancel but easier. Also instead of square you can also do side square for an extra hit.

Message 12 of 12 (35 Views)
0 Likes