Splicer
65 posts

Re: Dante´s infinite combo. Cheap or legit?

Feb 11, 2013
How can something be semi infinite? It's legit however once you get hit you can't escape unless the players messes up an input or is hit. Dante has combos because he is a stylish demon killer. Cancel, flashy moves, guns, blah blah. Dante is not a noob character so if someone styles on you know that they are press 3x the amount of buttons you are pressing. level your game up!
Message 61 of 65 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Dante is far from safe on block. If you block he can't cancel to perform the combo, if he whiffs he can't cancel, if you roll he can't auto turn like kratos,Raiden,parappa etc. I'm guessing you don't play many fighting games.....I main dante btw
Message 62 of 65 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Use down square and it's atleast semi-safeand you can turn. If you're realy good you can combo off of that.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 63 of 65 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I'm a Dante user and that combo is hard as poop to learn, and all you have to do against it is stay away from his first square attack

Message 64 of 65 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Okay, so I'm not top ten or noob quality... but I main with Dante. First off, his combos are not infinite. They are long, but that's it. It might seem infinite if you get pummeled over and over again. Second, Dante's guns suck. They don't affect the opponent whatsoever and they don't generate alot of AP. Third, Dante's empty cancel into supers is the only way he can do a combo into super. That being said it's very difficult to do. It's not like evil Cole's guarantee.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 65 of 65 (87 Views)
0 Likes