First Son
15 posts

Re: Dante's Cancel...

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

mutestorm wrote:

I am not a fan of people being able to do absolutely nothing about getting caught in a loop (not even a real combo) until a character gets a lvl 2 or 3. The level one combos are legit. Loops degrade the game; Dante's cancel abuse in pparticular. Loops that end with the option of finishing it with a special equal bad design to me.

But I main Sweet Tooth, so my perception of "Combos" and "Loops" might be unique. Sweet Tooth is more about predicting your opponent's movements and countering with high AP yielding haymakers instead of combos. Sweet Tooth can be such a Bully while you're laying on the ground. lol

It's not a "loop" though, at least not in the way you're using the term.

Dante cannot combo someone until he gets a Level 3. Every time the combo reaches the AP threshold, it'll AP burst and eject the opponent.

Message 21 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Nocturnal I can prove you wrong ill add you.
Message 22 of 25 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Delete a friend then add me if you wanna be proven wrong.
Message 23 of 25 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I hate it, its another reason why I think twice about playing online.

Message 24 of 25 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Feb 1, 2013

OmegaZero663 wrote:

It's not a "loop" though, at least not in the way you're using the term.

Dante cannot combo someone until he gets a Level 3. Every time the combo reaches the AP threshold, it'll AP burst and eject the opponent.

Ok. That makes sense. I see the light... but I still think it's bad design to have a character's usefulness be so dependant on mastering one advanced skill and not a set of skills. Dante's effectiveness skyrockets from bottom tier to upper tier off one skill alone. I'm not knocking the players that can utilize it. I'm questioning Superbot. 

Message 25 of 25 (54 Views)
0 Likes