Sackboy
435 posts

Re: Dante is... (Yes im angry)

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

There was no need to use that in the title. He could have said "I Hate Dante" or "I need tips for Dante" and people would have been nice and helped, instead he had to make a total jerk of himself. If you're going to use being gay as an insulting term at all, use it with your friends, not on a public forum.

Message 41 of 54 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Being a gay man myself, the use of the term 'gay' as an insult is idiotic. Not that I am offended that you used the word as an insult in the least. Although you saying that he is an emo clearly shows you haven't even seen his character in the new game. He is far from emo in his new game. It you are saying he is an emo just because he has shaggy, black hair with very short sides - clearly you haven't seen much of the population of the world. Get educated please.

Just as a useless addition: There were conversations of the new Dante as being gay by Ninja Theory of the new DMC game and upon release they said that they almost did in fact make the decision but in the end did not. 

Message 42 of 54 (206 Views)
Fender Bender
2908 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Omar has actually said Heihachi, Spike and Dante are the bottom 3. So expect them to get a buff. lol

Message 43 of 54 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

D-Squad3 wrote:

Omar has actually said Heihachi, Spike and Dante are the bottom 3. So expect them to get a buff. lol

wut? dante is nowhere near bottom, neither is spike, heihachi i agree and they forgot nariko. Ok she have some amazing combos but it doesnt help if u cant use lv1 and lv2...totally worthless on some fast ffa.

Message 44 of 54 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

COS-117 wrote:

If you're actually "offended" by his use of the word gay than please get thicker skin.

I don't think it should be the norm for people to get thicker skin when confronted with hatred. It should be the norm that people don't spew such hatred. I think more people should be offended.

Message 45 of 54 (170 Views)
Sackboy
435 posts

Jan 26, 2013

TrashCrap wrote:

COS-117 wrote:

If you're actually "offended" by his use of the word gay than please get thicker skin.

I don't think it should be the norm for people to get thicker skin when confronted with hatred. It should be the norm that people don't spew such hatred. I think more people should be offended.

Exactly! Being gay myself, I don't really mind gay jokes, but this annoyed me.  Not to mention it he's using it on a public forum, where alot of gay people are bound to see it.

Message 46 of 54 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

ovwe

Jan 27, 2013

Humanity... arguing over a such a thread is a big loose of your time. Dont you guys have anything else to do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 47 of 54 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: ovwe

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

Fred1023 wrote:

Humanity... arguing over a such a thread is a big loose of your time. Dont you guys have anything else to do?

Same thing could be said about you, wasting your time to come bother us here. Go find something more constructive to do, get lost.  

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 48 of 54 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Fred1023 wrote:

If its such a big waste of time why are you here?

Message 49 of 54 (111 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 27, 2013

colby_Tor wrote:

Fred1023 wrote:

If its such a big waste of time why are you here?

^

+1

Message 50 of 54 (103 Views)
0 Likes