Fender Bender
3009 posts

Re: Dante combo video (some missing)

Jan 6, 2013
Dude5059 other than the initial investment to buy a capture card is the whole process/setup to record easy, do you install any editing software before hand?
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 21 of 25 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 6, 2013

MarcusSoul wrote:
Dude5059 other than the initial investment to buy a capture card is the whole process/setup to record easy, do you install any editing software before hand?

It is relatively easy. I'll walk you through the process. First you buy your capture card, in this case the Elgato Game Capture HD. This capture card has its own recording and editing software that you need to retrieve through a link on their site. With this I can record, stream, add commentary, edit, and upload to youtube or another site or device. The editing for this software is very basic. I can cut clips, and I can move them around. That's about it. No music overlay, no transitions, but they turn out okay in the end. I can also see what I'm recording or streaming as I do it on my PC.

To actually start recording, you plug your HDMI from your TV into the Capture Card, which you will plug into the PS3 with a supplied cord. You then plug a PS3 USB, like the ones you charge controllers with, into the Capture card, and the other end into your computer. Then you're more or less good to go.

So, to wrap it up, setting it up is very easy. The only difficulty is that your PC may not be near your PS3. The solution I use is a USB extension cord. Another difficulty is that recording, especially in high quality, can take up a lot of space really fast. So you have to manage that a little.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 22 of 25 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Hey you showed of the confirm I showed you. Nice way to put them into combos though and nice combos. I am going to go practice some of these.

Btw haven't been signed on for the past few days but doesn't mean I am not playing.

Message 23 of 25 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I'll record your redo today lol
Message 24 of 25 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I respect these but combos so anybody who uses his loop glitch just learn these because that loop **bleep** is **bleep**
Message 25 of 25 (61 Views)
0 Likes