Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

M-Pyre wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

if it's the new dante then he wont have the same moveset and weapons as the real dante. he will only have his guns for as far as we know.

but, we aren't sure if it's going to be the new one.

Well if the leak is real its pretty set in stone, And I AM HOPING WITH EVERYTHING THAT ITS FAKE!!! GOD **bleep**!! What ever happen to the rpg character?! This is just an atrocity.

yea I know, but to me it seems that the person who leaked these images has made his own roster pic by going off of the code which he found in the game. atleast it seems like it was just put together by some dude, and not a pro picture.

actaully thhat makes alot of sence he saw the names or files and put pic together to show them

we can only hope right? but why would he pick the new dante to represent dante in the first place?

he might like new dante or thought it would make more sence

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 46 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Or Playstation Ad-Space Battle Royale lol
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 46 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012

M-Pyre wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

A alt costume ain't gonna fix dante, We still his his awful voice and the different way he fights.

Don't use him if you don't like him.  If he's in, he'll grow on people, just like how most people hated Fat Princess and Radec but now a lot of people like and use them.  Don't be so negative.

you can't blame the guy for wanting something better when it's very much in the realm of possibilities. but you are right once everything has been confirmed by superbot them selfs. cause then it has been set in stone and we can't change it anymore. or maybe we can if we keep nagging about it?

Well "better" is very subjective.  Some people could hate Old Dante and love New Dante, for example.  However, this change isn't really up to SuperBot, regardless.  If New Dante is actually in, Capcom has been responsible this whole time, and they're not going to budge.  They haven't yet as far as New Dante goes, so I doubt they'd budge on this.  UNLESS Seth Killian is on GREAT terms with Capcom, then there's a shot.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 46 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

A alt costume ain't gonna fix dante, We still his his awful voice and the different way he fights.

Don't use him if you don't like him.  If he's in, he'll grow on people, just like how most people hated Fat Princess and Radec but now a lot of people like and use them.  Don't be so negative.

you can't blame the guy for wanting something better when it's very much in the realm of possibilities. but you are right once everything has been confirmed by superbot them selfs. cause then it has been set in stone and we can't change it anymore. or maybe we can if we keep nagging about it?

Well "better" is very subjective.  Some people could hate Old Dante and love New Dante, for example.  However, this change isn't really up to SuperBot, regardless.  If New Dante is actually in, Capcom has been responsible this whole time, and they're not going to budge.  They haven't yet as far as New Dante goes, so I doubt they'd budge on this.  UNLESS Seth Killian is on GREAT terms with Capcom, then there's a shot.

Trying to dive deeper into this debate by breaking down key words is not going to make new dante likeable. People just don't like him and this is nothing but a corporate stunt. The original dante would have made sense with his history on playstation 2, But no they choose the new one everybody has been hating on for years and is multiplatform.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 46 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Might as well just put Nero in instead, at least his character doesn't suck as much as new Dante.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 46 (86 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Jul 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

if marvel vs capcom can have old dante, then allstars can have him to. otherwise it would't be fair!!!

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 46 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I doubt this is real, why would they use dante instead of ryu or megaman
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 46 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Jul 29, 2012

M-Pyre wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

if marvel vs capcom can have old dante, then allstars can have him to. otherwise it would't be fair!!!

mvc3 came out before new dante was shown i think

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 46 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Jul 29, 2012

DominusWolf wrote:
I doubt this is real, why would they use dante instead of ryu or megaman

cause megaman orginated on nintendo. ryu, the already have a fighting game charcter

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 46 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

mvc3 came out before new dante was shown i think

No he was well known by then, They just decided to use the DMC3 dante because hes popular.

And the reason they are using new dante is just a corporate stunt to try and get ppl to like him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 46 (65 Views)
0 Likes