Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2010
Offline
1808 posts
 

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

if it's the new dante then he wont have the same moveset and weapons as the real dante. he will only have his guns for as far as we know.

 

but, we aren't sure if it's going to be the new one.


Well if the leak is real its pretty set in stone, And I AM HOPING WITH EVERYTHING THAT ITS FAKE!!! GOD **bleep**!! What ever happen to the rpg character?! This is just an atrocity.


did u ever think this real but concept not real and official.

Message 11 of 46 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

Why can't there be both?

Message 12 of 46 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/22/2011
Offline
420 posts
 

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

A alt costume ain't gonna fix dante, We still his his awful voice and the different way he fights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 13 of 46 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

if it's the new dante then he wont have the same moveset and weapons as the real dante. he will only have his guns for as far as we know.

 

but, we aren't sure if it's going to be the new one.


Well if the leak is real its pretty set in stone, And I AM HOPING WITH EVERYTHING THAT ITS FAKE!!! GOD **bleep**!! What ever happen to the rpg character?! This is just an atrocity.


yea I know, but to me it seems that the person who leaked these images has made his own roster pic by going off of the code which he found in the game. atleast it seems like it was just put together by some dude, and not a pro picture.

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 14 of 46 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

A alt costume ain't gonna fix dante, We still his his awful voice and the different way he fights.


Don't use him if you don't like him.  If he's in, he'll grow on people, just like how most people hated Fat Princess and Radec but now a lot of people like and use them.  Don't be so negative.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 15 of 46 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2010
Offline
1808 posts
 

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

M-Pyre wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

if it's the new dante then he wont have the same moveset and weapons as the real dante. he will only have his guns for as far as we know.

 

but, we aren't sure if it's going to be the new one.


Well if the leak is real its pretty set in stone, And I AM HOPING WITH EVERYTHING THAT ITS FAKE!!! GOD **bleep**!! What ever happen to the rpg character?! This is just an atrocity.


yea I know, but to me it seems that the person who leaked these images has made his own roster pic by going off of the code which he found in the game. atleast it seems like it was just put together by some dude, and not a pro picture.


actaully thhat makes alot of sence he saw the names or files and put pic together to show them

Message 16 of 46 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/22/2011
Offline
420 posts
 

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

I don't remember ppl hating on radec or fat princess, They both have the rights to be here and killzone is pretty popular.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 17 of 46 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

A alt costume ain't gonna fix dante, We still his his awful voice and the different way he fights.


Don't use him if you don't like him.  If he's in, he'll grow on people, just like how most people hated Fat Princess and Radec but now a lot of people like and use them.  Don't be so negative.


you can't blame the guy for wanting something better when it's very much in the realm of possibilities. but you are right once everything has been confirmed by superbot them selfs. cause then it has been set in stone and we can't change it anymore. or maybe we can if we keep nagging about it?

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 18 of 46 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

if it's the new dante then he wont have the same moveset and weapons as the real dante. he will only have his guns for as far as we know.

 

but, we aren't sure if it's going to be the new one.


Well if the leak is real its pretty set in stone, And I AM HOPING WITH EVERYTHING THAT ITS FAKE!!! GOD **bleep**!! What ever happen to the rpg character?! This is just an atrocity.


yea I know, but to me it seems that the person who leaked these images has made his own roster pic by going off of the code which he found in the game. atleast it seems like it was just put together by some dude, and not a pro picture.


actaully thhat makes alot of sence he saw the names or files and put pic together to show them


we can only hope right? but why would he pick the new dante to represent dante in the first place?

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 19 of 46 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/22/2011
Offline
420 posts
 

Re: Dante: Why is it the not the original Dante?

Jul 29, 2012

M-Pyre wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

if it's the new dante then he wont have the same moveset and weapons as the real dante. he will only have his guns for as far as we know.

 

but, we aren't sure if it's going to be the new one.


Well if the leak is real its pretty set in stone, And I AM HOPING WITH EVERYTHING THAT ITS FAKE!!! GOD **bleep**!! What ever happen to the rpg character?! This is just an atrocity.


yea I know, but to me it seems that the person who leaked these images has made his own roster pic by going off of the code which he found in the game. atleast it seems like it was just put together by some dude, and not a pro picture.


actaully thhat makes alot of sence he saw the names or files and put pic together to show them


we can only hope right? but why would he pick the new dante to represent dante in the first place?


Corporate all stars battle royale! A fighting game where other companies can advertise there characters while only retaining some of the dignity PLAYSTATION all stars was supposed to be!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 20 of 46 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes