Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: Dante...What do ya think?

Aug 3, 2012

The new Dante is just as annoying as hold Dante. And that's good, I believe. (Ironic)

Message 31 of 55 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Dunno! I mean, I don't prefer one dante over the other, despite their characteristic differences. I think either one will be welcome.

^ Words of wisdom be happy he's most likely in the game! Smiley Wink

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 32 of 55 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 3, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Dunno! I mean, I don't prefer one dante over the other, despite their characteristic differences. I think either one will be welcome.

^ Words of wisdom be happy he's most likely in the game! Smiley Wink

Haha! Thanks man! :]

I think he'll be a fun character regardless of which version he is! ^^ The playable factor>The character's look/personality.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 33 of 55 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Dante is Dante to me. No matter what he looks like. As long as he plays like Dante, then I'm happy.

Message 34 of 55 (95 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 3, 2012

my only complaint with new dante is that he hasnt earned his place as a ps all star yet while old dante has

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 35 of 55 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I'm a huge fan of Devil May Cry since the beginning and I would embrace any iteration of Dante just do me and my brother can settle our Dante vs Kratos battle once and for all. Btw "NEW" Dante is not bad at all change happens its one of the biggest things that happens in life so learn to accept or never move on
Message 36 of 55 (86 Views)
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I like him a lot
Message 37 of 55 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Who said this was the Dante we are getting? I don't remember the beta files giving any screenshots or indication of which Dante it was. Perhaps Omar managed to convince Capcom using his perfect poker face to use the old Dante from any of the other DMC. Though even if it is New Dante I must say I was against him but that gameplay video made me at least be okay with him being in the game. Lets not gang up on Superbot for something that isn't close to being confirmed and the only indication we have is the greed of Capcom or the developers on the new DMC

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 38 of 55 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

Who said this was the Dante we are getting? I don't remember the beta files giving any screenshots or indication of which Dante it was. Perhaps Omar managed to convince Capcom using his perfect poker face to use the old Dante from any of the other DMC. Though even if it is New Dante I must say I was against him but that gameplay video made me at least be okay with him being in the game. Lets not gang up on Superbot for something that isn't close to being confirmed and the only indication we have is the greed of Capcom or the developers on the new DMC

Because the beta file had Kat as a minion for Dante and Kat is only in the new DmC. And I have a message from Dante for the haters.

dantesmessage.jpg

Message 39 of 55 (53 Views)
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Aug 3, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

Because the beta file had Kat as a minion for Dante and Kat is only in the new DmC. And I have a message from Dante for the haters.

dantesmessage.jpg

Well... that Kat could be also the one from Gravity Rush.

Message 40 of 55 (46 Views)
0 Likes