Highlighted
Aug 03 2012
By: Xis66 Wastelander 673 posts

Dante...What do ya think?

54 replies 308 views Edited Aug 3, 2012
Surprisingly I didn't see as much Dante hate as I thought I would. Either way I'm waiting fire Dmc and prolly going to primarily use Dante in Psas, so I'm in full acceptance. But I know Theres some out there who can't stand the new Dante and such. Like him or not who's all for New Dante in Psas?
(yes I'm calling it pazazz for short weird but it works for us)
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 1 of 55 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Dante...What do ya think?

Aug 3, 2012
Do we even know if it's new dante?? the file just says "dante"
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 2 of 55 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

I like the new DmC and New Dante, in fact, I think I might prefer him more than the original. And this is coming from someone who played the first four games. BRING ON THE NEW! Smiley Very Happy

Here's some gameplay that shows New Dante's awesome potential for battle:

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 3 of 55 (304 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Yeah we don't even know which dante they are using. 

Devil May Cry 3 is still in my top 10 favourite games of all time, so I'm hoping it's his look from that (with a Vergil alternate costume, of course Smiley Wink ).

Message 4 of 55 (289 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

Not a fan of the DMC franchise, never played it, didn't care to play as Dante in MvC3/U:MvC3 (did play Vergil though). Also, you didn't see as much hate? I didn't saw it here, but I did saw it in one board.....

However, since this is the different design of Dante, I actually like this design than his regular one that everyone likes. Not because they hate this one, never actually expected Dante to make it but was never interested in the latest DMC till I saw this design of Dante. So he's a cool character, and gained my interest for the new DMC (not the previous ones). Pretty much will play nearly the whole roster except for a few, so I'll play & enjoy his addition.

Even though there will still be hate for this Dante around, they can probably hope for an alternate costume which would be the classic design.

barker09 wrote:

Yeah we don't even know which dante they are using. 

A lot of people referred the new Dante when the leaks came out. And that's because they saw icons of characters and the Dante they show was the new one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 5 of 55 (284 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Aug 3, 2012
The icons aren't from the game. It's assumed it will be new dante but we dont know that.
same with raiden, raiden could be MK raiden (doubt it though)
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 6 of 55 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I also agree with the comments above stating that it could even be a different Dante, hell, even the one from Dante's Inferno. But honestly, I still stand by my case about New Dante regardless. Smiley Happy
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 7 of 55 (277 Views)
Wastelander
673 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I'm almost positive its ganna be new Dante more publicity and push for the coming game. I'm just accepting of change especially when its needed but I can respect why people don't like it. I think he is a great add for fans and haters alike play as him or beat the Emo outa him or get POed when he beats the hell outa you LOL. I say he has great potential either way. Nice vid btw countMario kudos
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 8 of 55 (272 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Aug 3, 2012

idc if new or old. Of course the company of dmc wanna have the new dante to present their future game. But i guess you get the old dante by preorder or by unlocking costumes. (so evryone is happy, we the developer, superbot etc)

So the only dissapoinment for some ppl should be that the story mode will feature the new one.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 9 of 55 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Wasn't Kat from the new DmC in the leak too? Wouldn't that mean new Dante? Even so, I don't mind new Dante at all. Old Dante's design will forever and always be cooler, but he doesn't look too bad, and the attitude seems the same.

Message 10 of 55 (261 Views)