Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Dante Move Changes (Please look if you like Dante)

Dec 18, 2012
It's not the same I don't have to use have use my guns in DMC or DmC.
Message 11 of 13 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Dec 26, 2012

I understand Dante's Guns were ment for a Combo System... But the hits on the Opponants End just seem so light weight, 

that the Guns just seem to have no effect... 

I mean, they don't push yur opponant back at all... Combos or Not, even a Combo has Moves that push Opponants Back in other peoples attacks, why not Dante's Combos... 

Even if you don't use a Combo, if you just simply use the Guns, it's like your waisting your time... 

I guess what i'm trying to say is, you don't need the Guns to pull off those Combos, if your good at Combos, that is... 

The Guns are useless... 

I'm not saying the Guns should make your Opponant Fly into the Wall, or anything like that, i'm just saying, at least make the Damage Noticable on Screen... At least make it look like they are being hit by the Guns...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 12 of 13 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Dante needs a good rush in attack. His swords are extremely unsafe. I am a 999 Dante and although I'm okay with him I think he should have like a better rush in move
Message 13 of 13 (32 Views)
0 Likes