Dec 08 2012
By: DivinePaladin27 Treasure Hunter 4668 posts

Daily Thread Poll

9 replies 154 views Edited Dec 8, 2012

So I've been thinking of calling an end to the daily threads, at least for the time being. It's become more of a hassle to do them day after day in addition to whatever else I may have to do in a given day. However, before I call it quits, I want to get the opinion of you guys, on whether I should. I can catch up to the ones I'm behind fairly easily, and I'm sure I can make enough time for them so that I could continue. Alternatively, I could revert back to just doing weekly threads.

There is one thing I want to note: The ending of these threads will not hinder my activity on the forums. I will still be just as active as I am now (well, not counting this past week where I've been barely active).

Anyway, I want to know what you guys feel I should do. Should I stop, keep doing daily threads, or just do weekly threads? If the community wishes for me to continue, I will. If the consensus is that the threads should be ended, I will abide by that. It's all up to you guys.  After all, I only started the daily threads to keep the community's thoughts and wishes slightly more centralized.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 1 of 10 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Re: Daily Thread Poll

Dec 8, 2012

What daily threads?

Message 2 of 10 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Splatteregg wrote:

What daily threads?

I'm assuming you joined in the past week or so, because this week I haven't posted any due to time constraints on my part.

If you want more info on them, you can look here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Daily-Thread-Compendium/m-p/3883...

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 10 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Dec 8, 2012

If you feel as though you have nothing else to do with the daily threads, then I guess it would be a good time to hang up the hat. The last thing you would want to do is run them into the ground. There would be no point of making threads if they just get tired. Do what you feel is right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 4 of 10 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 8, 2012

i always enjoyed your daily threads, dp, but if they're getting to the point of being a hassle for you then maybe it's time to stop.  They're meant to be fun for you, not stressful haha.  It's all up to you my friend.  If this is the last one, then thank you for all of the threads you made to make the wait for this game exciting

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 10 (115 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Dec 8, 2012
dont do weekly or daily, do them when an update comes, dlc comes out, an issue comes out in the game, or when something comes to mind, it will keep it fresh. If you do it on a schedule, you'll run out of ideas and ruin the appeal of it all.
Message 6 of 10 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Yes I'm new here, about a week. But I did lurk for about a week beforhand.

Message 7 of 10 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 9, 2012
maybe you can still do weeklys...
Play For Fun!
Message 8 of 10 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 9, 2012

I think you should do weekly threads instead, that way you have more time to yourself and for some hands on PSASBR. Smiley Happy

Also, you won't have to come up with a ton of material as much. Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 10 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 9, 2012
^exactly
Play For Fun!
Message 10 of 10 (54 Views)
0 Likes