Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: DRAKE DOES NOT NEED A NERF...

Jan 15, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:

That proves your theory lol wow your stupid and I suppose all the crap you whined about is why their nerfing him right? Sorry no. At the best I think and hope it's to take out his run n gun loop as that's cheap, but nothing else. Don't act like you know why there nerfing him because you don't.

Gooooood...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 51 of 84 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Ok Strife I know I really try to keep it civil, but sometimes stuff just happens to go farther then you'd like.
Message 52 of 84 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Ok Strife I know I really try to keep it civil, but sometimes stuff just happens to go farther then you'd like.

I've noticed, but considering this barrel ordeal is a subject of debate, "lol wow" doesn't do much. That barrel can be a huge problem if lag persists, seemingly taking up 3x the space it usually does.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 53 of 84 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Jan 15, 2013
He definitely needs a nerf.

Anyone who thinks otherwise must be on crack.
Message 54 of 84 (75 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Ok well I would not call lag a fair topic to point out debating the move no one can really control lag, and all of his posts were just him complaining. Lol wow was not meant to be a part of my argument either I was just saying it so I don't see why you pointed that out honestly.

Message 55 of 84 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 15, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:

Ok well I would not call lag a fair topic to point out debating the move no one can really control lag, and all of his posts were just him complaining. Lol wow was not meant to be a part of my argument either I was just saying it so I don't see why you pointed that out honestly.

We're supposed to complain, we're supposed to discuss, and we're supposed to acknowledge flaws/inbalances. The reason I cited "lol wow your stupid" is because it's counter-productive and rude, quite frankly. It's okay to disagree with someone, but insinuating they're just dumb is a no-no.

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 56 of 84 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 15, 2013
I have already acknowledged that being rude was not the right way to go about things, and never is so I try to usaully avoid it but sometimes it happens. And I don't think complaining will do much, discussing it and acknowledging it are different. Not to mention imo there is nothing to complain about here as I have said his ap gain is fine and the barrel is easy to avoid, and I feel safe saying the majority agree Drake doesn't need a nerf.
Message 57 of 84 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 15, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
I have already acknowledged that being rude was not the right way to go about things, and never is so I try to usaully avoid it but sometimes it happens. And I don't think complaining will do much, discussing it and acknowledging it are different. Not to mention imo there is nothing to complain about here as I have said his ap gain is fine and the barrel is easy to avoid, and I feel safe saying the majority agree Drake doesn't need a nerf.

Try a 1v1 Sweet Tooth vs. (Barreling) Drake match. It ain't pretty...

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 58 of 84 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 15, 2013
That doesn't prove much either way Sweet Tooth is known for having a lot of bad 1v1 match ups that doesn't prove the barrel is op.
Message 59 of 84 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 15, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
That doesn't prove much either way Sweet Tooth is known for having a lot of bad 1v1 match ups that doesn't prove the barrel is op.

It's bad against any character that isn't very mobile. And on the top of the level that forms in the second part of "Stowaways".

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 60 of 84 (51 Views)
0 Likes