Wastelander
561 posts

Re: DRAKE DOES NOT NEED A NERF...

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

Honestly I feel like his melee is a little too effective and safe for a character that already has amazing zoning in his arsenal (his slide has a broken hitbox that is impossible to jump over and on block he switches sides so it is very difficult for some dedicated melee characters to fend off the slide spamming).

Also if he is able to time his second kill on a single player during his level 3, that player will respawn with no invincibility, will be spawned in a stunned state, and Drake gets a free 150 AP combo (free level 1). In 2vs2 matches Drake's partner can score an unavoidable kill causing a player to automatically be eliminated in a 3 stock match.

With that said, if the only thing they change about Drake is his wall loop and nothing else then I'd be pretty happy.

Message 21 of 84 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Drake is needing a nerf more then most characters.... 3 drakes I went against on different matchs and they all did the infinite loop. Run to a wall hide in wall shoot get out shoot and run and repeat. I could get out no matter what buttons I pressed and he got a level 3 from it, if there is any character that has a infinite loop they need it taking out
Message 22 of 84 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Drake does NOT need a nerf. I have yet to run into someone who does the gun loop but I can see how it can get annoying. Like everyone else mentioned they only need to take out the loop. I think raiden is fine too. It's Kratos with no cooldown on most of his stuff that need to be looked at. Maybe they should give us an option to break throws. Speaking of throws, why is drake's up throw blockable? Sounds like a bug to me.

And what the hell is up with sackboy returning drake's bullets with the fan? I can understand the barrel, but the bullets!? Really!?
Message 23 of 84 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Take out the gun loop, and thats it what is superbot thinking???  Raiden, Kratos need nerf and Jak needs buff like what the *&&^&@#

p.s - Im so sick of all the nerf talk superbot needs to take more time testing this stuff out before releasing they need Kratos was OP in the Beta come on son

Fully agree with everything you said.

Message 24 of 84 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Sounds like you havent played a good drake yet. You know something is up when you play a match and the 3 other ppl have the same character. I fought that against Drake and all of them did the loop it was so annoying. I haven't played a Drake that didn't use it. Drake is ok in my opinion but the loop has to go though

Message 25 of 84 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Lol jak needs a buff
You act as if someone spamming to get Lvl 3 is a sign that he doesn't need a buff
Spamming isnt exclusive to characters it's the cheap players who do it
Message 26 of 84 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Jan 3, 2013
His barrel is annoying, therefore its op, DuH! Oh wait, certain moves are supposed to be annoying...
Message 27 of 84 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Raiden doesn't need a nerf imo.. all of his attacks are close range, he's easy to predict, he just has good supers..
Message 28 of 84 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Jan 3, 2013
first of all, who keeps reviving these threads?
second of all, people, come on, they never said that he was gonna get nerfed!
all they said was those 3 guys are gonna get balnced...
Play For Fun!
Message 29 of 84 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jan 10, 2013

achus93again wrote:
first of all, who keeps reviving these threads?
second of all, people, come on, they never said that he was gonna get nerfed!
all they said was those 3 guys are gonna get balnced...

So you think there's a chance they might make him better? LOL dont make me laugh

Message 30 of 84 (137 Views)
0 Likes