...and my Movesets!

Message 41 of 84 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Re: DRAKE DOES NOT NEED A NERF...

Jan 15, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Yeah that video didn't change my mind at all, and "short-wait time" you can only use a new one when the last one explodes. On top of that it varies by level how long it will stay out I think that's fine, and I still think the ap gain is fine. It's not a matter of it being overpowered its a matter of people whining because it hits them, and they don't try to avoid it.

Clearly everything is fine with drake then, and that's why they are nerfing him right?

His barell move is broken, everyone knows it, it is unfair for it to generate more ap just by linking it with the gun when characters like cole and sir daniel have to do complicated combos to generate less than what he does. It is unfair that the barell bounces on walls or on uneven terrains making it hit you when you dodge it, it is unfair how it can trip more than 1 player before it explodes, it is unfair that it is like a shield that protects drake from any attack from the front, and most importantly it is unfair on the ap generation.

All of these are true, why you think he is getting nerfed?

Remember when sackboy got nerfed? next day almost everygame had a drake player on it, just like with sackboy, coincidence? i dont think so, noobs like the easy and cheap **bleep**, once superbot fix him they all will jump to sly and the cycle starts again.

Message 42 of 84 (89 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2407 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Drake, ratchet, parappa and dante are probably the most balanced characters in this game. His barrel can be destroyed so easily it gains pretty low ap until it explodes, its the lag that makes it hit people when they clearly dodge it.
Message 43 of 84 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jan 15, 2013
THANK YOU..i swear to god DONT touch my Nathan!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 84 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jan 15, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
Drake, ratchet, parappa and dante are probably the most balanced characters in this game. His barrel can be destroyed so easily it gains pretty low ap until it explodes, its the lag that makes it hit people when they clearly dodge it.

Can be destroyed easly? are you kidding me? an air proyectile does not destroy it, only a from attack or proyectile can.

Seriously every time I read people defending drake kratos or raiden I prove my theory that they are all **bleep**, they consider pressing 3 buttons something difficult and that requires skill then i must be right

Message 45 of 84 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Drake needs a bit tweaking but that should take place when the bugs are fixed.
Message 46 of 84 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

At rodrigorh everything you said is bull. It's ap gain even when linked to his gun moves is ok, and can be avoided. I honestly can't say why SuperBot is nerfing him, I personally think they might see him as overused and want to fix that. He does not need a nerf in any area period there is no argument if you disagree I'm sorry then you just one of the whiners who cries because your to dumb to avoid the barrel and he beats you.

Message 47 of 84 (71 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2407 posts

Jan 15, 2013
"Can be destroyed easly? are you kidding me? an air proyectile does not destroy it, only a from attack or proyectile can. Seriously every time I read people defending drake kratos or raiden I prove my theory that they are all **bleep**, they consider pressing 3 buttons something difficult and that requires skill then i must be right"
I've destroyed it easily every game I play offline. Im usually parappa who can hit it back too! Narikos disc brakes it, sackboys cake breaks it, drakes gun will break another drakes barrel, raiden is probably the only character who can't really do a lot against it. Also please tell me what's wrong with raiden? He can only attack you up close? Besides his level 1 being so easy to get up set up kills, he's also very balanced.
Message 48 of 84 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jan 15, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:

At rodrigorh everything you said is bull. It's ap gain even when linked to his gun moves is ok, and can be avoided. I honestly can't say why SuperBot is nerfing him, I personally think they might see him as overused and want to fix that. He does not need a nerf in any area period there is no argument if you disagree I'm sorry then you just one of the whiners who cries because your to dumb to avoid the barrel and he beats you.

This proves my theory big time. You can't tell why they are nefing him? I guess you couldn't tell why they nerfed sackboy either.

Idiots everywhere **bleep**...

Message 49 of 84 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

That proves your theory lol wow your stupid and I suppose all the crap you whined about is why their nerfing him right? Sorry no. At the best I think and hope it's to take out his run n gun loop as that's cheap, but nothing else. Don't act like you know why there nerfing him because you don't.

Message 50 of 84 (53 Views)
0 Likes