Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 27 2012
By: Dionysus-jaur First Son 10 posts

DLC?

3 replies 221 views Edited Dec 27, 2012

I know its early but is there any news on if there will be characters you can buy at the Playstation store cuz id love to see some more characters in this game. Also,  Dante wasn't given an extra costume you could buy on the Playstation Store right?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Re: DLC?

Dec 27, 2012

Dionysus-jaur wrote:

I know its early but is there any news on if there will be characters you can buy at the Playstation store cuz id love to see some more characters in this game. Also,  Dante wasn't given an extra costume you could buy on the Playstation Store right?

Wait till January 2013 to download two new characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 27, 2012

No, Dante's preorder isn't available to buy yet from my understanding, but obviously his best costume is shirtless and purple jeans, which is available without paying extra.

—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Dionysus-jaur wrote:

You seem to be new here, so welcome!  =]  In early January a DLC pack will be released which includes Kat from Gravity Rush, Emmett Graves from Starhawk, and a stage called Fearless which is a mashup of Heavenly Sword and WipEout.  As of right now we know that the two characters will be free for the first two weeks that they are available, but we have yet to hear the same about the stage.  I'm very excited for the addition of two more characters  =D

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (152 Views)