Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 10 2012
By: DoctorBLAZE11 Lombax Warrior 163 posts
Offline

DLC time frame!!

16 replies 346 views Edited Oct 10, 2012
Ok by now everyone is hoping for awesome DLC & it pretty much depends on sales which I predict to be good. Obviously people will also buy the game once they hear about the awesome DLC. Now the question is when will they give it to us? A week? Month? Some lame Christmas pack? New Years pack? Instead of fighting & petitioning on non likely things I say we go for DLC ASAP!
(Kinda has a nice ring to it huh)
DLC ASAP!
DLC ASAP!
Message 1 of 17 (346 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012

DoctorBLAZE11 wrote:
Ok by now everyone is hoping for awesome DLC & it pretty much depends on sales which I predict to be good. Obviously people will also buy the game once they hear about the awesome DLC. Now the question is when will they give it to us? A week? Month? Some lame Christmas pack? New Years pack? Instead of fighting & petitioning on non likely things I say we go for DLC ASAP!
(Kinda has a nice ring to it huh)
DLC ASAP!
DLC ASAP!

Yea. And for those who say "DLC is stupid, we should have got it on disc" there is going to be dlc. I know. In an email to SB in their reply, David Yang said he would pass me idea to the SB team for "Food for thought for our Future efforts"

 

Photobucket
Message 2 of 17 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012
inb4 **bleep**storm
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 17 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
inb4 **bleep**storm

Thats exactly why I said what I just did before all that.

 

Photobucket
Message 4 of 17 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
977 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012
dlc asap
Message 5 of 17 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
inb4 **bleep**storm

Thats exactly why I said what I just did before all that.


It's still gonna happen.  I can almost feel it.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 6 of 17 (307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
inb4 **bleep**storm

Thats exactly why I said what I just did before all that.


It's still gonna happen.  I can almost feel it.


Still. They can whine all they want, its still going to happen.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 17 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
977 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012
TWATTT???? I AIN'T PAYIN FO NO DLC!!!
how was that? did I seem too obnoxious while saying it?
Message 8 of 17 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:
TWATTT???? I AIN'T PAYIN FO NO DLC!!!
how was that? did I seem too obnoxious while saying it?

You sounded like everyone who dosent want dlc. Which is very obnoxious.

 

Photobucket
Message 9 of 17 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012

As long as it is real DLC, and not Capcom DLC, then im good with it. Add it in a month or so after release. I would say sooner (Like with Boardlands 2) but I feel like they would have been more conrete about it. the sooner the better though.

Message 10 of 17 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes