Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Splicer
Registered: 09/26/2012
Offline
46 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

It seems as though nowadays everyone wants to make any company developing dlc out to be capcom. Yeah disk locked content is awful but just because that practice has been put to some use doesn't mean thad dlc (the good kind) should be forbidden

Photobucket
Message 11 of 17 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012
I'm excited to see how SuperBot continues to support the game post launch. I will support them with purchases!


Message 12 of 17 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012

Glidethefirst wrote:

As long as it is real DLC, and not Capcom DLC, then im good with it. Add it in a month or so after release. I would say sooner (Like with Boardlands 2) but I feel like they would have been more conrete about it. the sooner the better though.


The only Capcom DLC I want for this game is Amaterasu

 

Photobucket
Message 13 of 17 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

Glidethefirst wrote:

As long as it is real DLC, and not Capcom DLC, then im good with it. Add it in a month or so after release. I would say sooner (Like with Boardlands 2) but I feel like they would have been more conrete about it. the sooner the better though.


The only Capcom DLC I want for this game is Amaterasu

 


He means if the data for the characters are on disc and ready to be unlocked by purchased via dlc :robottongue:

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 14 of 17 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

Glidethefirst wrote:

As long as it is real DLC, and not Capcom DLC, then im good with it. Add it in a month or so after release. I would say sooner (Like with Boardlands 2) but I feel like they would have been more conrete about it. the sooner the better though.


The only Capcom DLC I want for this game is Amaterasu

 


He means if the data are on disc and ready to be unlocked by purchased a key(dlc) :smileytongue:


oh ok. That would be stupid, why would anyone put something on the disc that you have to buy? I just bought the game, you mean I have to buy something more? but didnt I just buy it?

 

Photobucket
Message 15 of 17 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012
Well, that's exactly what Capcom does. A few other companies have done it, like 2K with Bioshock 2's DLC, but it's pretty much exclusive to Capcom. Capcom just likes to screw people over for some reason.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 16 of 17 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: DLC time frame!!

Oct 10, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Well, that's exactly what Capcom does. A few other companies have done it, like 2K with Bioshock 2's DLC, but it's pretty much exclusive to Capcom. Capcom just likes to screw people over for some reason.

I ran into that when I played Rage. Took five minutes out of my time to talk to this guy who talked about the sewer, I went to go in, and it said to buy the dlc -.-

 

Photobucket
Message 17 of 17 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes