Nov 15 2012
By: theman_714 Hekseville Citizen 363 posts

DLC ideas

2 replies 72 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

So I was thinking about what Seth Killian said that character DLC will have everything the on-disk characters have, I thought that maybe that not only will there be new rivalries, but new stages, intros, outros, taunts, costumes..etc, so here's my thoughts on how DLC might be presented for Playstation All-Stars is that they make an ultimate pack featuring these stuff:

2 characters with their own arcade mode with costumes..etc etc for each character

one stage with mashups from the  2 characters represented franchise

I honestly think that it's pretty good, and well worth whatever price they put (long as it's not over 10-15 bucks)

then we'd have the option to pick everything individually for less, that'd be cool, but if you buy one character and you didn't buy the other then you won't get to play that characters arcade mode but I don't think a lot of people wouldn't mind depending on the character. 

I remember Omar saying that the reason why all the characters and stages are unlocked is because something about the game being "fair" or something idk, and also about his comment that if Crash was gonna be DLC that he will be free, so it kinda gives me this feeling the DLC characters will be free, but I'm not getting my hopes up

what do you guys think?  

Message 1 of 3 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Re: DLC ideas

Nov 15, 2012
Dart Feld, uber hero. Nuff said
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 3 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Re: DLC ideas

Nov 15, 2012

I think Abe and Crash would make a good rivarly plus mashing up N-Sanity Island with Sligs would be great.

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 3 of 3 (38 Views)
0 Likes