I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Re: DLC idea Parasite Eve+Silent Hill

Nov 14, 2012

there has been re monsters in rated T games. Look at UMVC 3, it had Nemesis and on one of the stages there were lickers. Also in the newly released Project X Zone, Tyrant is an enemy. So it is possible to put a horror game char in a T-rated game

Message 21 of 24 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 14, 2012
^Exactly! To portray a character that is brutal, you do not need all the blood and gore, a character can be brutal without being violent like that...my moveset is an example of this, brutal moves despite not having any blood or gore in it.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 22 of 24 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I guess, to me at least, the T rated RE monsters keep the effect because it's based of APPEARANCE and not ACTION.

As far as the blood and gore factor... well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Let me clarify, It's not so much that I think he's a POOR choice (quite the contrary, in fact I'd pit him against say... the White Knight, or maybe even original Dante any day) just I feel that what makes him HIM is the effective horror, more than just being brutal.

Message 23 of 24 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I dont think it is the gore and stuff that makes him HIM...its that mysterious, creepy, brutal personality he has...the thought if what he has done is what makes him him...his past...he doesn't need to be all gory and violent to portray him...just the thought of what he has done is enough
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 24 of 24 (59 Views)
0 Likes