Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 13 2012
By: Omega_Rez Hekseville Citizen 364 posts

DLC idea Parasite Eve+Silent Hill

[ Edited ]
23 replies 530 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

i've been saying this for so long but i feel that Aya Brea (Parasite Eve) and Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) should be rivals and that their worlds would be the perfect mashup. just imagine playing in the white marble 2 story room from PE, and creatures from PE attack from the background. as you fight the stage slowly gets taken over by the Silent Hill reality.

Aya Brea would be an interesting character and as far as her moveset goes that can be leff up to interpretation b you guys. some of her costumes could be. also the lightning outfit was in her game and i feel it would make a great addition for those wanting lightning. if lightning doesnt get in

59px-Aya.PNG100px-Ayaeider.png100px-Black_Leather.png200px-AyaLightning.png

i would post multiple outfits for Pyramid Head but i look on the wiki and seems he only has 1, not counting concept art.

PyramidHead.png

next ill post idea for the stage between Silent Hill and Parasite Eve

the stage mashup could be the Carnegie Hall where you first find yourself at the beginning of the game and i feel the battle in PSASBR can take place on the opera stage and as the battle goes on the stage gets warped into the Silent Hill realm. the hazard can be something like the PE and SH creatures attack players from the background.

as for the rivalry i've thought that Aya first see's Pyramid Head and attacks him because she thinks that he is a mutated creature from the outbreak. Pyramid head takes the shots and turns around becoming enraged and readying his giant sword thinking that Aya is Heather Mason. Pyramid Head rushes to attack Aya and Aya dodges. .. i'll leave it here.

maybe you guys can come up with something better but thats what i got for now.

#ClownTroops
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (530 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Re: DLC idea Parasite Eve+Silent Hill

Nov 13, 2012
definitely agree with aya brea. She needs to make a comeback!

ouyofo.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I think that PH might be just a little much for the All Stars cast. I mean, yeah Kratos is a psychotic maniac with swords, but Pyramid Head literally de-skins things. Everything in his moveset would be a little... excessive/creepy.
On the other hand Heather Mason has some humorous tricks as well as SH skills, and would even be something of a visual rival for Aya, as they have similar looks.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Nov 13, 2012

green wolf you and i thought the same thing as far as Aya and Heather goes. i updated the OP because  i had copied what i had when i tried to make this thread before this one but i got authentication error. everything i wanted to say is in the OP.

maybe there could be a Heather outfit for Aya.. maybe

#ClownTroops
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Nov 13, 2012

bump

#ClownTroops
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Yeah sounds like a good idea, I've always wanted to see a playable Pyramid Head

Please Respond
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Nov 13, 2012

yea that would be cool plus its adding another female to the roster if they do this. besides it would be celebrating two games that were good on the PS1 and so on

#ClownTroops
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Nov 13, 2012
You made my head run and my heart race. I would love to see that. I feel as though heather would suit my fancy but as long as silent hill gets represented.

A stage like silent hill... I'd play this game every day, if heather was in this game, she'd be my main. If pyramid head was in this game I'd love it. I'll buy all the DLC if PH was involved.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Nov 13, 2012

@danteshirosaki but what do you think of my mash up idea with parasite eve. i feel it would provide a much more thrilling experience and the two franchises would be awesomem to have. they both played pretty good parts on playstation

#ClownTroops
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Of course I love it, even though it is biased. I love both games.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (390 Views)
0 Likes