Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2012
By: KingWarrior1498 Splicer 51 posts

DLC announced for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

[ Edited ]
10 replies 394 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

Gravity Rush's Kat and Starhawk's Emmett Graves are getting the special treatment as the first character expansion in Playstation all stars. The DLC will be free the first two weeks it's out. Would you rather the DLC come out sooner after the release or further behind into the release?

I personally am getting the game on Christmas and I love Starhawk so what are your opinions?

I can also complain about what other character you want in the game... It's gonna happen anyway.

If you would like to read ign's article it is at http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/15/first-playstation-all-stars-dlc-gravity-rush-starhawk 

I only do everything.
Message 1 of 11 (394 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: DLC announced for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012
Rly? didnt know
Message 2 of 11 (387 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 17, 2012

KingWarrior1498 wrote:

Gravity Rush's Kat and Starhawk's Emmett Graves are getting the special treatment as the first character expansion in Playstation all stars. The DLC will be free the first two weeks it's out.

Doc Brown in Shock

Oh wait, I already knew this. And..... you only have one post. That explains it.

KingWarrior1498 wrote:

Would you rather the DLC come out sooner after the release or further behind into the release?

Seems Legit

Except..... they're in development. So early 2013 is fine because they're not finished.

KingWarrior1498 wrote:

I can also complain about what other character you want in the game... It's gonna happen anyway.

You said the wrong things!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 3 of 11 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 17, 2012

This is the Official Forums. We've heard it day-1.

Welcome, thoguh!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 4 of 11 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Well... you never know, it is 2 characters...

I only do everything.
Message 5 of 11 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 17, 2012

KingWarrior1498 wrote:

Well... you never know, it is 2 characters...

Not to sound rude or disrespectful (Sorry if I come of that way, not meaning to...)

But yeah, we kinda would know. You see, you're the 17th person to make the same exact thread about these two DLC characters. I have no doubt in my mind that the next time two more are announced, there will be 47 new threads here about them.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 6 of 11 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

KingWarrior1498 wrote:

Gravity Rush's Kat and Starhawk's Emmett Graves are getting the special treatment as the first character expansion in Playstation all stars. The DLC will be free the first two weeks it's out.

Doc Brown in Shock

Oh wait, I already knew this. And..... you only have one post. That explains it.

KingWarrior1498 wrote:

Would you rather the DLC come out sooner after the release or further behind into the release?

Seems Legit

Except..... they're in development. So early 2013 is fine because they're not finished.

KingWarrior1498 wrote:

You said the wrong things!

David Tennant. 'Nuff Said.

Message 7 of 11 (346 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

Well i just thought i would give this thread thing a try... BUT i dont to your math behind the number 47 >.>

AND if your calling me stupid this is better then the turds that ask for characters on different consoles...

I've even seen Call of Duty characters on here and they prefer Xbox alot more.

I only do everything.
Message 8 of 11 (330 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Have you really seen cod characters? Cause it looks like you just made your account and there havent been one of those threads in months
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 9 of 11 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Yeah I seen Ghost walking around the forums.
Message 10 of 11 (206 Views)
0 Likes