Message 11 of 15 (68 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Re: DLC an apolagy for crash?

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

MercenaryDemon wrote:

Gekidami wrote:
People really need to just shut up about Crash now. Acti wont let Sony have him. Deal with it.

Link or it never happened.

You can't say that and you really shouldn't be bothered by people being passionate over a childhood character. Just ignore these threads if you don't like them, we really don't need negativity.

lol! I'm being negative? I'd say the constant false hope of maybe having Crash, and it causing people to say the game sucks because he isnt in it is way more negative then me pointing out reality.

And here's your source, btw:

http://beefjack.com/news/superbot-explains-why-crash-bandicoot-isnt-in-playstation-all-stars-battle-...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Gekidami wrote:

MercenaryDemon wrote:

Gekidami wrote:
People really need to just shut up about Crash now. Acti wont let Sony have him. Deal with it.

Link or it never happened.

You can't say that and you really shouldn't be bothered by people being passionate over a childhood character. Just ignore these threads if you don't like them, we really don't need negativity.

lol! I'm being negative? I'd say the constant false hope of maybe having Crash, and it causing people to say the game sucks because he isnt in it is way more negative then me pointing out reality.

Hope isn't negative and there isn't anything being said about the game sucking on "here" specifically. Plus, your kinda asking people to "shut up".

As far as what you claim is "reality", unless you're telling me that you are speaking on behalf of activision, you can't really claim that there isn't going to be crash.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I'm gonna stay on solid  ground and say they aren't connected at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Nov 18, 2012
@ATOMBOY: Goodbye strawberry twinkies!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes