Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: DLC Vote

Nov 27, 2012

Mortal Kombat Rep (Sub-Zero)

and Rayman

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 183 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 27, 2012

My second vote goes to Ada Wong.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 183 (128 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Raziel and abe
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 183 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

CRASH BANDICOOT!

however.. Sora and Tomba!

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 183 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Updated

Thirty3Three wrote:

Green = YES! THEY NEED TO BE IN!!
Yellow = Don't care if they make it or not. If they make it, great. If not, okay.
Red = NO. They do NOT deserve a place, OR I find them too... eh...

Resistance Representative- NO.

Demon's Souls Representative- NO.

Dart- NO.

Final Fantasy Representative- YES (More deserving than ANYONE listed. Cloud deserves to be in much more than any other FF rep.)

Sora- YES (I don't care for the KH games, however, I've worked at Disney, so that's the only thing compelling me to say 'yes')

Snake- YES (Probably a character much more deserving than most)

Assassin's Creed Representative- YES (Never played any of the games, but people seem to think an AC rep would make a wonderful addition to the evergrowing roster, and I'd be okay with giving him a go.)

Team Ico Representative- EH (I really don't care for any Ico/SotC rep. But they seem popular, so I'll give this one a 'meh'.)

Pyramid Head- EH (Many want him, I don't. But I could really care less.)

Abe- NO (More of an XBOX character. I let Big Daddy slip. Don't get me wrong; I love Big Daddy, but I'd be lying if I'd stated that he belongs in All-Stars. BD was an odd fit, and Abe would be as well. He doesn't belong at all.)

Mortal Kombat Representative- NO (I HATE MK and I don't think any of the characters are really All-Stars for the PlayStation brand)

Prince of Persia Representative- NO (He's a classic, but he's more Nintendo. - He was on that system first. Also, I'd think it'd be another Kratos/Nariko-esque character. We do NOT need another one of those)

Ada Wong- NO (OH, HELL NO. No ResE reps. If we had to have one, Jill or Leon have my vote...)

Street Fighter Representative- YES (I'd love to see someone who's NOT a 'main character'. I wanna see Ken or Chun Li)

Rayman- EH (More of a 'meh'. I could go either way, really)

Katamari Representative(Prince of Cosmos)- NO (Many want it, but I don't really care for Katamari)

Aya Brea- NO (No idea what this is. Anime? Hell no - no anime.)

Heavy Rain Representative- YES (Ethan Mars would be cool. He doesn't really fit in-game, but has a strong affiIiation with the PlayStation brand. SuperBot had shown that they can push in characters that don't fit, mechanically, such as Fat Princess, so I'd have to go with yes! He'd be very interesting!)

Godhand Representative- NO (Uhh. No.)

D-Squad3 wrote:

FF, Sora, Square Rep, Dart.

I counted neither of you because you didn't follow the rules. The reason I limited it to 2 is so that we prevent people from just voting for anyone who they think is a good fit rather than voting for those who they truly want in the game. Also this way we we don't have any of that "they don't belong" rubbish, and we show how many people would pick Sora over Pyramid head and other obscure characters, rather than sure I will vote for them because they fit the magical criteria I have in my head.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 183 (108 Views)
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

"Statement Removed".

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 183 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 27, 2012

ABE!

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 183 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Dman9575 wrote:

"Ahem", well I simply must point. This is quiet a poll you've included good sir! If you do not mind my say so, but I would at least like to contribute to this fine contest. As to which of these canidate's are likely make in this Event Of The Year(please do not that I have my doubts that these guy's be included as Downloadable Content. But then again, we'll just have to wait and see if there are tricks and treats up Superbot's seleve as to what comes out as DLC). "Crack's his neck once more", with this being said, let's get started.

A Resistance Representative(Either Lt. Nathan Hale or Joseph Capelli)

Dart Feld(from The Legend Of Dragoon)

A Final Fantasy Representative(Either Cloud Strife or Lightning)

Sora(From The Kingdom Hearts Series)

An Assassin's Creed Representative(Either Ezio Auditore da Firenze or Connor Kenway)

A Team Ico Representative(Either Wander or Ico)(Even though I have my doubt's as to wether or not they'll be included. Mainly due to the already impending fact that Team Ico is being a little too strict over their character's)

Abe(from Oddworld: Abe's Oddessy)

A Street Fighter Representative(Either Ryu or Chun-Li)

Rayman(From The Original 3D Rayman series)

A Heavy Rain Representative(Ethan Mars)

and Finally

Tomba

Well there you have it good sir. I "smirks" I do hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and God bless you. Thanks, come back and see me.

Thank you, but I think you misunderstood the voting rules. Each person only gets 2 votes as stated above, but I would be happy to add a Heavy Rain Rep as a candidate.  I just want to know your top 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 183 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Updated so you can see most voted at the top and least voted at the bottom.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 183 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Great to see AC rep in the top three, one can dream that SuperBot would add one in.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 183 (81 Views)
0 Likes