Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 05 2012
By: Dispy657 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

DLC THREADS, ENOUGH! (yes I just made another)

4 replies 92 views Edited Aug 5, 2012

For anyone thinking it's too early for Superbot to make DLC, you're wrong, there's only two months left of the game, one month of developing and then it's time for the game to be mass produced and send out to stores, there's not gonna be more characters now, think about it, the artists at Superbot is basically done with their work (all Stages, assets,costumes, and what not, done) they are now doing nothing, wrong, they are probably busy doing DLC (if they are needed for the DLC, they've decided to go with) Cl0ckw0rk already said that they are finishing All Stars up with Sound Effects, Animations and Music. Basically anyone else at Superbot that's not in the Balance / sound / animation department is probably working on DLC, now I can't say this for sure as some companies only hires artists / composers for the time they need them (finish all characters / Stages / Assets) and then they are basically done at Superbot, knowing All Stars is a fighting game with things bound to change, Igot to have composers and Artists hired all along, it's still an indie company but owned by Sony (also funded?) That's what happen most of the time with day one DLC, it's what the team could come up with while the main game had it last fixes (usually the last two months of game developing) Just because the game has day one DLC, doesn't mean it's bad, not should it mean you have to cancel your pre-order, stop that BS and get yourself together.

TL;DR Game done, leftover employees still have to do something, they make DLC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos is always appreciated

All Stars Theme
Message 1 of 5 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: DLC THREADS, ENOUGH! (yes I just made another)

Aug 5, 2012

Dispy657 wrote:

For anyone thinking it's too early for Superbot to make DLC, you're wrong, there's only two months left of the game, one month of developing and then it's time for the game to be mass produced and send out to stores, there's not gonna be more characters now, think about it, the artists at Superbot is basically done with their work (all Stages, assets,costumes, and what not, done) they are now doing nothing, wrong, they are probably busy doing DLC (if they are needed for the DLC, they've decided to go with) Cl0ckw0rk already said that they are finishing All Stars up with Sound Effects, Animations and Music. Basically anyone else at Superbot that's not in the Balance / sound / animation department is probably working on DLC, now I can't say this for sure as some companies only hires artists / composers for the time they need them (finish all characters / Stages / Assets) and then they are basically done at Superbot, knowing All Stars is a fighting game with things bound to change, Igot to have composers and Artists hired all along, it's still an indie company but owned by Sony (also funded?) That's what happen most of the time with day one DLC, it's what the team could come up with while the main game had it last fixes (usually the last two months of game developing) Just because the game has day one DLC, doesn't mean it's bad, not should it mean you have to cancel your pre-order, stop that BS and get yourself together.

ok lets say that there working on crash as dlc, RIGHT NOW, and they finish him i donno a month and a bit before release. why the **bleep** cant they put him into the game then?

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 2 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Aug 5, 2012
It counts what you mean a month before the actually release date or a month before they give the game to Sony to mass produce. Superbot have said they are not working on dlc until after the game is released
Message 3 of 5 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Aug 5, 2012

ian111199 wrote:
It counts what you mean a month before the actually release date or a month before they give the game to Sony to mass produce. Superbot have said they are not working on dlc until after the game is released

untill the game is done* which is soon ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Stars Theme
Message 4 of 5 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Aug 5, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Dispy657 wrote:

ok lets say that there working on crash as dlc, RIGHT NOW, and they finish him i donno a month and a bit before release. why the **bleep** cant they put him into the game then?

they could do that, or wait and sell him later for more prfit, after all, they have to make money too

All Stars Theme
Message 5 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes