Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Re: DLC Suggestions By Elmo! (Updated with a Chun Li moveset)

Jan 14, 2013
Updated with Rachet and Heihachi costumes and I put stuff into spoilers.
Message 31 of 39 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 14, 2013

It is "Ratchet" not "Rachet" btw......

Message 32 of 39 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Thanks Fixed
Message 33 of 39 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Re: DLC/Revisions Suggestions By Elmo!

Jan 14, 2013
Really hoping they release a costume pack, i think its awesome getting to see some old outfits newly rendered and kicking butt (especially that Deadlocked skin for Ratchet Smiley Very Happy). I would also really like Akuma, hes one of the few SF characters I actually like and his playstyle would be different enough from anything we have so far.
Message 34 of 39 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Re: DLC Suggestions By Elmo! (Updated with Ratchet and Heihachi costumes)

Jan 14, 2013
Lol I'm I the only one who wants yoshimitsu in this game? XD
Message 35 of 39 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Jan 14, 2013

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Really hoping they release a costume pack, i think its awesome getting to see some old outfits newly rendered and kicking butt (especially that Deadlocked skin for Ratchet Smiley Very Happy). I would also really like Akuma, hes one of the few SF characters I actually like and his playstyle would be different enough from anything we have so far.

Dude yes Akuma would be alot different but some people think he would be to similar to Heihachi to put in.

Message 36 of 39 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 14, 2013

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:

Dude yes Akuma would be alot different but some people think he would be to similar to Heihachi to put in.

despite them being melee fighters for the most part they have ALOT of differences, Heihachi is more of a counter fighter in PSASBR and Akuma doesnt have any counters in that moveset, Akuma can play a good range game and his melee attacks themselves are quite different (minus the uppercut). The only thing I think should be changed is the circle button, having the same attacks as triangle but enhanced renders the triangle button useless. 

Message 37 of 39 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

boboMELOSHE wrote:

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:

despite them being melee fighters for the most part they have ALOT of differences, Heihachi is more of a counter fighter in PSASBR and Akuma doesnt have any counters in that moveset, Akuma can play a good range game and his melee attacks themselves are quite different (minus the uppercut). The only thing I think should be changed is the circle button, having the same attacks as triangle but enhanced renders the triangle button useless. 

one is the actual fire ball the other one is the purple fire ball

Message 38 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Starkiller "yes the Jedi/Sith" moveset coming soon check his spoiler tag it has costumes and a message for everyone that will not consider anything thats not a videogame character  Smiley Very Happy Its on page 1.

Message 39 of 39 (51 Views)
0 Likes