Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Re: DLC Request Petition Croc From Legend of the Gobbos

Oct 3, 2012

Honestly, I grew up with Croc, Tomba and Crash among others.

I would love Croc in this game SO much, but it's very unlikely. His IP has been dead for a long time... Characters like Nightmare from Soul Calibur... or the Apprentice from Star Wars Force Unleashed have a better chance to make it here... Smiley Sad

However, it would be SO great to have a secret pre-order bonus. Like a mystery redeemable code in your game box. You put it in and get like, Croc, Tomba, and Gex? That would be awesome (as unlikely as it is...)!!!

At the end of the day... he'd be a great addition and would certainly bring nostalgia for a lot of people (believe it or not, he was pretty popular)... He just wouldn't necessarily bring sales (as it's been previously stated). 

We can always hope for a secret unlockable or DLC though!! =D

Message 11 of 15 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 3, 2012

SuperPiposaru wrote:

Ker-splat! I wish Croc could be DLC,but whenever I request him,I get told the same thing,his IP is dead. Smiley Sad But if he got in somehow,I'd barf nostalgia! But I won't be disapointed if he's not in. And I doubt he'll be in on disc or DLC.

if its been 10 years since the IP was used, than anybody can use him without permission, sony could throw him in the game, or they could buy the IP, but thats only if its been dead for 10 years, which i think it died around 2004-2005? could be wrong.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 12 of 15 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Hell yes Croc

Playstation sig
Message 13 of 15 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Croc doesn't deserve a spot, he's not even an all-star in his own right not even a classic. Just an old game we remember.
Message 14 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Eh, the more the merrier

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 15 of 15 (52 Views)
0 Likes