Oct 03 2012
By: BRRPPPPPPPPPPPPP Lombax Warrior 154 posts

DLC Request Petition Croc From Legend of the Gobbos

14 replies 302 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

Show you Support by posting and maybe superbot mght consider him as a Dlc charcter

KAZZAM!!!!!!

Message 1 of 15 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: DLC Request Petition Croc From Legend of the Gobbos

Oct 3, 2012

I have to say, I certainly wouldn't mind having Croc in PS All Stars. It was published by Fox Interactive originally, which is now defunct, so it might be hard to establish the rights to use him. He'd definitely make a great addition though I think, the Croc games were part of what defined the original Playstation for me!

Message 2 of 15 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Yeahhh...NO. Cause if there's gonna be DLC I want it to be "Croc" from some obscure game that hardly anyone cares about.

If you want dumb characters in this game you might as well keep asking for Crash and Spyro
Message 3 of 15 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 3, 2012

YES! A lot of people love Croc, but not enough to be on disc, so he'd be perfect DLC!!!

Message 4 of 15 (261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 3, 2012

IzoGray, how old are you? Croc was a pretty popular PS1 character...Definitly not that obscure or random...I've seen so many characters suggested on here with much less chance of getting in and are much less popular, (Jane Tate anyone?)

Croc is in the same boat as Tomba,  2nd tier PS1 icons. Still popular, just not as popular as Crash or Spyro obviously.

Message 5 of 15 (211 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I loved croc back in the day and he was hugely popular. I'd say he was bigger than sir dan for example. But the thing is, people still remember sir dan while croc's now drifted into obscurity. I think he'd be awesome but he's not popular enough anymore. This game shouldn't be "lets put in as many PS1 characters we can think of" or "lets put in MY favourite characters and **bleep** everyone else" No offense obviously but I think the critera for getting into this game is that the character needs to have a strong relationship with sony (not necisarily 1st party) and that the character needs to be popular enough. Including obscure characters limits the amount of enjoyment the average person will get out of the game to a degree. The series isn't coming back from the dead any time soon so the franchise won't benefit. A large portion of the audience won't have been around when he was a big ame so they won't benefit. & crocs not gunna bring in sales so superbot & sony won't benefit. It just seems like if croc was included very few people would win. So to sum up He's in my ideal roster but for practicality reasons it's just not gunna happen.

Message 6 of 15 (193 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I love croc why not him for DLC?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 7 of 15 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 3, 2012

sadly it cant be croc. Croc's IP has been dead for a LONG time and hasnt shown any signs of being renewed. Sorry about your luck :/

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 15 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Characters like Klonoa, Gex and Abe have a much better chance than Croc since it dead.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 9 of 15 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7414 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Ker-splat! I wish Croc could be DLC,but whenever I request him,I get told the same thing,his IP is dead. Smiley Sad But if he got in somehow,I'd barf nostalgia! But I won't be disapointed if he's not in. And I doubt he'll be in on disc or DLC.

Pipo

http://brotherhoodofgaming.clanwebsite.com/
NNID&Steam: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452
Message 10 of 15 (153 Views)
0 Likes