Nov 22 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

[DLC-Related] Not to sound like a jerk, but....

12 replies 190 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

I really hope the DLC costumes DON'T come as future-DLC. 

Us, Pre-Orderers won't have anything for us to show. We won't feel unique anymore. I mean, they could've gotten the codes if they'd chosen to preorder... - Because, if they do become DLC later one, what's the point of paying extra for an online preorder, hm? Just to get them first

What do you guys think? (Mainly talking to the ones who've preordered haha!)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 13 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Re: [DLC-Related] Not to sound like a jerk, but....

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Us, Pre-Orderers won't have anything for us to show. We won't feel unique anymore. I mean, they could've gotten the codes if they'd chosen to preorder... - Because, if they do become DLC later one, what's the point of paying extra for an online preorder, hm? Just to get them first

Don't get worked up about it man, its no big deal.

We were first, thats what matters.(accordding to youtube logic anyway. lol)

Message 2 of 13 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I think it's fine if other people get it
Message 3 of 13 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I hope they do get it. Honestly, I don't care about feeling 'unique'. We got the costumes early, that should be all that truly matters.

Message 4 of 13 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 22, 2012

khknight wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Don't get worked up about it man, its no big deal.

We were first, thats what matters.(accordding to youtube logic anyway. lol)

Oh, I'm not getting worked up about anything. I'm just stating haha! I like feeling unique or pro you know?

It's like having NX items in MapleStory haha

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 5 of 13 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I agree. But I think they are exclusive only because on the psn it usually says early access but it didn't on this however I want people that pre ordered it to get the costumes as they deserve because I know people are having problems also superbot would get a load of money to sell them on the store because I for one would buy em just for raidens mgs2 costime
Message 6 of 13 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 22, 2012
This is why pre-order costumes is the worst idea ever.

Pre-order bonus should have been stuff like keychains, t-shirts etc. that are outside the game. Pre-order costumes is juts stupid especially when they restrict it to ONLY certain retailers and not all retailers. That is just terribly stupid idea.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 7 of 13 (136 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14299 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

Pre-order bonus should have been stuff like keychains, t-shirts etc. that are outside the game. Pre-order costumes is juts stupid especially when they restrict it to ONLY certain retailers and not all retailers. That is just terribly stupid idea.

I will have to disagree. A lot of those costumes are really cool. Why should some people have to miss out because they did not have the money before? Also, this will make some money.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 8 of 13 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Nov 22, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

I will have to disagree. A lot of those costumes are really cool. Why should some people have to miss out because they did not have the money before? Also, this will make some money.

I gotta agree with Bob. When I missed out on the Reckoning Armour for Mass Effect 3 I was pretty ticked. I was sincerely hoping it would turn up as DLC down the line but it ain't happening.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 13 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Before Sony made Starhawk's limited edition dlc on psn i would have agreed. But i got to go with thirty3three on this one they should stay exclusive to early adopters
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 10 of 13 (106 Views)