I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: [DLC-Related] Not to sound like a jerk, but....

Nov 22, 2012
So long as we get it first and its free with pre-order versus a paid DLC, I'm good.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 22, 2012
It's not like it'd suddenly become a universal thing. There are still people that wouldn't fork out money for the Pre-Order costumes, and even more that wouldn't use all of the Pre-Order costumes they just bought. I don't use Sweet Tooth's Pre-Order costume much even though I love it, and it's not like the entire roster would become just the Pre-Order costumes. With more options available than just the 20 costumes we got by putting $5 down, I have to disagree. If these were the ONLY costumes, perhaps I'd feel differently.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 22, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:
This is why pre-order costumes is the worst idea ever.

Pre-order bonus should have been stuff like keychains, t-shirts etc. that are outside the game. Pre-order costumes is juts stupid especially when they restrict it to ONLY certain retailers and not all retailers. That is just terribly stupid idea.

I will have to disagree. A lot of those costumes are really cool. Why should some people have to miss out because they did not have the money before? Also, this will make some money.

I have more than enough money to buy the costumes. The problem is they are restricted to only certain retailers. That is the entire issue, certain countries don't even have companies that sell you the bonus discount even if people wanted to buy them.

Tell me how is it fair to deny bonus costumes to someone who is more than willing to pay for it, but cannot because the bloody retailers are not for their country? Importing is not an option, other country retailers will NOT send you the bonus costumes. I already tried,.

I don't mind costumes in general, but restricting them to a select few stores like Walmart, BestBuy might not be a problem for people in the US, but for others in europe it certainly is.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (13 Views)
0 Likes