Nov 11 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

DLC Pitch #2

5 replies 138 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

Charecters

Yoshimitsune   (Various games)
     Don't argue that we have a tekken rep already because you'd be ignoring the fact that yohsi is also in soul caliber. His moveset would be verry ground based like Heihachi's but more tricky to pin down and with his classic moves like spinning, teleporting and wavedashing. He also has a myriad of creative and awesome costumes to win. No debating this guy needs a spot. 

LV 1 Super- Yoshi jumps forward and diappears only to appear behind his target performing a downward slash (note it's not a homing move but a trick move)
Lv 2 Super- Yoshi leaps into the air spinng like an arrow and crashes down like a missle taking down anyone hit during the take off or touch down.
LV 3 Super- Yoshi get's enraged (like tekken six) and can KO in a single hit 
        ** *There are quite a few possible moves but I have not main'd yoshi so I would not know his charecter as well***

Crash bandicoot (You know)
    No reason why needed but I'm going to be gracious and tell you anyeway. Playstation allstars number one most requested charecter is crash bandicoot.. since it's creation and announcement nearly every person I've told playstation or not has asked "WHERE CRASH????" now I know it's verry hard to put some one like crash's moveset into a game without it being dumb so I've come up with an idea. How about his moveset center around his infamous spin, and that be his only special move. Yes it may sound shocking now but think. what if this spin could deflect projectiles counter attacks and send foes flying if timed right? then playing as crash becomes as close to playing a crash game as imaginable. sure you could complicate things with some classic fisticuffs on the square button and some heavy attacks on the triangle but basically it'd be as simple as possible. 

LV 1: Super- crash lobsa an exploding crate into his opponents.
LV 2: Super- Crash does a wide area tornado spin ko-ing everyone too close to him.
LV 3 Crash- gains his aku aku mask? (it's literaly been years I i have no clue what it's called) and begins KO ing foes by either jumping on them or spinning near them. 

Rivalry/Story:
     Yoshimitsune appears flipping and being awesome as usual when he stops and stirkes a pose. the camera pans backwards to reveal crash behind him doing his usual insanity dance. Yoshimitusne turns away from him intionally and stirkes another pose and crash appears again dancing even more frantically. At last Yoshi turns and ask himself if he's going insane while staring at crash's antics. Yoshimitusne shrugs and begins to spin when crash imitates him. both spin vigorously when Yoshi stops and stares as crash continues. Yoshi strikes his stance saying that his time has come to do battle with the demon of insanity. This rivalry is born mainly out of humor and the idea of crash and yoshi having a spinning contest.

Stage:
     Tekken and soul caliber while great in stage variation have no timelessly iconic battle ground and to pick just one would slight the myriad of other beutiful ones. So this stage mash up I believe should rep a game currently deserving of being repped. Imagine a flat plane of low graphical jungle with wampa fruits and crates when suddenly they are interupted by flying propeller machines otherwise known as "Zoomers" from Jak and daxter. and then amidst this action arrives a group of armed assailants who are none other then the soldiers of navarajo from uncharted 1. And what ensues is a battle between 3 factions of naughty dog all connected by their levels in the jungle. 

Message 1 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Re: DLC Pitch #2

Nov 11, 2012
yoshimitsu...
Message 2 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Sorry I was reading an anime while I wrote this, I'm just glad I didn't type in one or two the charecter's names without thinking.

Message 3 of 6 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 11, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

Charecters

No debating this guy needs a spot. 

** *There are quite a few possible moves but I have not main'd yoshi so I would not know his charecter as well***

Rivalry/Story:
     Yoshimitsune appears flipping and being awesome as usual when he stops and stirkes a pose.

Popcorn.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 4 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

peartboyz wrote:

Charecters

No debating this guy needs a spot. 

Rivalry/Story:
     Yoshimitsune appears flipping and being awesome as usual when he stops and stirkes a pose.

Popcorn.....

I've played tekken. Just cause I don't use him exclusively doesn't mean I don't know the charecter.

Message 5 of 6 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Anime FTW!!!
Message 6 of 6 (69 Views)