Sackboy
450 posts

Re: DLC Nameplates

Jan 12, 2013

MarrowOchi wrote:

Edited front page.

Also; yeah, I don't like Persona 4, I don't like things that have the feel of a soulless sellout, and that's just what it is; and yes I have it, I have Golden after all. I'd rather its better games, like Nocturne or the Digital Devil Saga, get more widely recognized. That doesn't mean I won't make the image though. That's just artists integrity. Which I have.

Which is better is all a matter of opinion. But, Persona is more recognized. Also I wonder why would you buy Persona 4 golden if you don't like Persona 4?

Message 51 of 77 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 12, 2013
I give up lol.
Message 52 of 77 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Jan 12, 2013

MarrowOchi wrote:

Fate_was_Just wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Holy jeez I got a lot this morning.

By the way, the deal is [img src="-link here-"]. That includes both the [ and ]'s, as well as the " 's.

Nope not getting it lol. And what do yo umean Persona is a soulless sellout?

Persona is a soulless sellout, that's pretty much all that needs to be said. It oozes creative failure. It's 'just another' highschool. Case in point, Highschool of the Dead.

So you don't like it because it takes place in highschool. Because Persona is nothing like anything you named.

Message 53 of 77 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Rigglie wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Fate_was_Just wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

By the way, the deal is [img src="-link here-"]. That includes both the [ and ]'s, as well as the " 's.

Persona is a soulless sellout, that's pretty much all that needs to be said. It oozes creative failure. It's 'just another' highschool. Case in point, Highschool of the Dead.

So you don't like it because it takes place in highschool. Because Persona is nothing like anything you named.

Lets talk about why its actually crap.

I can really just sum it up by saying 'you take time out in figuring out a trans-dimensional murder mystery by going to the movies'.

It completely undermines the story when you're sitting there eating a beef bowl so someone will like you more.

Message 54 of 77 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Jan 12, 2013

MarrowOchi wrote:

Rigglie wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Fate_was_Just wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Lets talk about why its actually crap.

I can really just sum it up by saying 'you take time out in figuring out a trans-dimensional murder mystery by going to the movies'.

It completely undermines the story when you're sitting there eating a beef bowl so someone will like you more.

So, they obviously can't figure it out in one day. They're high school kids. They can't have a life?  Some of the times you had to wait another day. Were they just suppose to kill themselves over something they couldn't help? No, because that would be stupid.

Message 55 of 77 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Jan 12, 2013

That's why timeskips were invented. Wouldn't be so bad if they did a 'five weeks later', and summed up the week of completely arbitrary and meaningless gameplay.

Message 56 of 77 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 12, 2013
WOW, Morrow, these are phenomenal!! Fantastic work! Thank you!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 57 of 77 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Jan 12, 2013

MarrowOchi wrote:

That's why timeskips were invented. Wouldn't be so bad if they did a 'five weeks later', and summed up the week of completely arbitrary and meaningless gameplay.

So you would rather grind all through the game? What about social links? Your arguement has many holes. The game would just be dungeons, dungeons, and more dungeons.

Message 58 of 77 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Hey MarrowOchi. Could you do one for Hitoshura/Demi-Fiend at some point?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcks56OmpV1rj0em9o1_500.jpg

Message 59 of 77 (70 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jan 12, 2013
MarrowOchi please make a spike one not that jimmy name plate with spikes name on please
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 60 of 77 (61 Views)
0 Likes