Dec 16 2012
By: GoodMoodHippie Lombax Warrior 130 posts

DLC Lounge Live Sream With Superbot

[ Edited ]
25 replies 519 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

They had a live stream with Omar and some of the guys from Superbot and I had mentioned Michael Jackson being in the game because I hear Sony owns his game rights. I also asked if they would consider  going to Rareware and getting the rights to Banjo the Bear and Conker the Squirrel and they said they could.

Now what this post is meant for is support I hope that some of you out there respect Mj or and like his music and wouldn't mind seeing him showing drake how to really use a "tommy gun" or show parappa how to really dance. I know its a bit of an "out of the box" topic but Celebrity's really have a place in gaming especially Mj ,Samuel l Jackson, and Jack Black so that is pretty much self explanatory.

Now about the "Rare" characters I know they are Microsoft now u don't have to point out the obvious but I really love these characters and I grew up with them or at least had a great childhood with them and its sad to see that they have died in the game world because of that **bleep** Microsoft.

I would really like to get these guys back on their feet and serve a better purpose in the game world rather than being some dead characters I would love to see them in their first brawler cause come on MS isn't gonna make a mascot brawler their characters r to dull and well...I really don't want to upset any fan boys or Xbox lovers but Please support the cause for these characters to make their return we have these reasons.

Omar said it could happen

Heck why not sonic was in brawl that shows cross platforming or whatever u want to call it  sonic isn't owned by Nintendo or is part of a Nintendo franchise.

& obviously rare doesn't care so on top of other serious reasons why not =/

So I would really hope u guys will support getting these 2 characters plus the "king of pop" into the ring to show what they are made of please leave comments below I really hope their is enough concern or a big enough fan base of these characters.

(also if anybody from Superbot or Sony reads this, this is a reminder)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 26 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Re: DLC Lounge Live Sream With Superbot

Dec 16, 2012

Idk...What would Michael's level 3 be? He starts singing Thriller and all enemies turn into zombies? Anyway i think 1 singing character in the game is enough. I would like to see Sonic,Sora,Crash,Spyro and Batman Smiley Very Happy

PS All-Stars Battle Royale Mains: Sly,Jak,Ratchet,PaRappa,Kat,Good Cole,Raiden.
Kingdom Hearts FTW!
Moveset ideas:Ty the Tasmanian Tiger-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Ty-the-Tasmanian-Tiger-moveset/m-p/39916477
Sora-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sora-Kingdom-Hearts-moveset/m-p/39923329
Crash Bandicoot-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Crash-Bandicoot-moveset/m-p/40043417
Spyro-http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Spyro-The-Dragon-Moveset/m-p/42628521

Message 2 of 26 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 16, 2012

I don't care what they do with Michael Jackson. But he HAS to kick sparkles at people.

Message 3 of 26 (502 Views)
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

Well this would be their Supers.

Michael Jackson

Level 1:Moonwalker: Moonwalks quickly past an opponent or (opponents) for kills.

Level 2:Black or White/Thriller Mix: Starts off zooming in to his eyes like the end of the thriller music video with the animal eyes and zooms out with MJ transformed into the black panther from the BOW MV. While the opening guitar riff of BOW plays you get kills while transformed as the panther.

Level 3:Earth Song/Moonwalker Robot Reference: Cut scene starts with MJ Crying and stomping on the ground in the field that is on fire like in the Earth Song Music Video then because of his anger against people corrupting the world he transforms into the robot from the moonwalker movie and gets kills by various attacks similar to kratos but the kill style very different.

Message 4 of 26 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Conker The Squirrel

Level 1: Deaths Game: Greg the Grim Reaper comes out and slays whoever is in his path.

Level 2: Eat Lead Mother Buzzer: Jumps in the beehive and shoots opponents with its torrents.

Level 3: I'm King Lets Get Tanked or Heist:

Tanked: A cutscene that involves all the players getting drunk with conker and then the screen going black automatic 3 kills

Heist: Shows conker walking into a bank with slow mo bullets (fades out to white and back to game screen) conker is able to kill opponents with his gun or melee while dressed as neo.

now the reason for the heist being 2nd choice is because it parody's the matrix movie and thats more copyright so =/

Message 5 of 26 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Banjo The Bear

Level 1: Dragon Kazooie (Banjo tooie REP) : Shoot fire out of D.Kazooies mouth/beak getting kills with fire.

Level 2: Wonderwing (Banjo Kazooie REP): Banjo's Invincibly lets U use kazooies golden feathers to kill opponents and be invincible from all attacks.

Level 3: Mumbos Magic (Banjo N&B or any BK REP): Cutscene with mumbo dancing to his music and turning your opponents into random animals he usually would turn banjo into.

Message 6 of 26 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Dec 16, 2012
I would seriously ruin my boxers if Conker was in PSASBR! I hope he is...
Message 7 of 26 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

Michael Jacksons Moveset

Square: Sparkle Kick

Square Up: Earth to the sky kick

Square Down: Beat it - Punches then kicks down

Square Right or Left: Finger Snap: the longer the charge the better the rang also the better projected attack.

Triangle:Lonelyness- Stands still looking down and gaining ap from other players ap bars not a massive gain though

Triangle Up: Paper plane takes flight

Triangle Down:Foggy Sweep - MJ swoops his legs with a green fog.

Triangle Right or Left: Spaceship - Jusmps in his spaceship and runs over for a short time or until he hits an opponent,

Circle: Tommy Gun

Circle Up:Kicks the letters ABC one at a time at opponents in the air and depending if u predd it three times or more.

Circle Down: Freeze your Opponents around u close rang attack.

Circle Right or Left: Whos Bad? : Uses a chain to hit opponents with.

Message 8 of 26 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

Well If anybody reads this I will Post Banjo and Conkers Movesets as well as well as costumes for them and MJ Later on today.

Later Guys.

and thanx for the support I hope we can get more +)

Message 9 of 26 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Dec 16, 2012
But why should these get a chance over all other PS childhood memory characters, which deserve it so much more?

I'm thinking they could go for the sequel, but making even more none PS characters would be a mistake, even if you so badly want them.
Heck I would love to see Venom in there, but that doesn't mean I'll make a thread about it, since I know he's got nothing to do with this "genre", when it's called PS All-Stars.

Maybe the sequel. PS All-Stars & Friends Smiley Very Happy
Message 10 of 26 (401 Views)
0 Likes